Avantone CK1 Microphone
The Avantone "Cabernet (C-series)" mics are designed to offer true professional performance. They will meet or surpass the performance and specifications of much higher priced mics. The Avantone CK-1 is truly a gorgeous looking and sounding microphone. The design, character and performance can be compared directly to fine studio-standard FET micsbut at a fraction of their cost!
Our rugged CK-1 microphone body and capsule assembly are precision machined of brass. Aesthetically, it features an elegant Cabernet Wine-Red finish, accented with polished nickel trim and capsule assembly.
The CK-1 in its normal stock version uses high grade Polystyrene and Metalized Polypropylene capacitors in the audio path. This represents our commitment to quality as these normally are the type of "upgrade" components that are implemented by microphone modder/hot-rodders!
The high quality FET circuitry will yield pleasing professional results comparable to much more expensive designs. Any studio can proudly offer the CK-1 for instrumental and percussion mikingIt exudes class visually as well as sonically. The CK-1 is equally at home on the stage for drum overheads, acoustic instruments and piano.
The CK-1 includes (3) 19mm (3/4") interchangeable capsules to provide unlimited miking possibilities! Manufactured using the finest materials yielding a very solid feel, superb structural integrity and rugged reliability. The rugged CK-1 mic is able to produce professional results with a clean sonic character.
The included SSM Shockmount is superb in allowing a precise positioning of the mic while inhibiting the transfer of unwanted vibrations up into the mic. This isolation allows for superior professional results. The 3 capsules (cardioid, omni, and Hyper-cardioid) offer versatility for accommodating virtually any miking task.
The CK-1 has separate -10 dB pad & 80 Hz LF roll off switches....The -10dB attenuation switch can be engaged when miking very high SPL sources to keep from overloading the electronics. The 80Hz high-pass filter switch can be engaged to reduce rumble and to keep unwanted low frequencies from "muddying up" the track.
- Type: True Condenser
- Polar Pattern(s): Cardioid , Hyper-Cardioid & Omni Capsules included
- Capsule: Single-sided 32mm center-terminated gold-sputtered Mylar (6 micron)
- Frequency Response: 25-20,000 Hz +/- 3dB
- Output Impedance: <=200 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 15mv/pa
- S/N Ratio: 1Pa 78dB
- Noise Floor: < 17 dBA
- Maximum SPL: 138dB (0.5% THD @1000Hz)
- Equivalent Noise Level: <17dB
- Output Connector: Male XLR 3-pin
- High-Pass Switch: 80 Hz 6dB/octave
- Attenuation Switch: -10 dB
- Power Requirement: Standard 48 Volt Phantom / 5mA
- Included Accessories:
- -3 Capsules
- -Padded Wooden Box
- -SSM Shockmount
- Dimensions: 23mm x 153mm
- Weight: 5 oz
- Finish: Polished Nickel trim / Metallic Cabernet Red Body
- Uses Include: Cymbals, Hi-Hats, acoustic guitar, drum overheads, piano, percussion etc
- Standard Items Supplied:
- -Avantone CK-1 FET Microphone
- -Avantone SSM Shockmount
- -Elegant padded genuine wooden Mic box
- -19mm Cardioid, Omni, and Hyper-Cardioid capsules
- -Owners Manual