Avantone CK6 Classic FET Condenser Microphone
In pursuit of warm, detailed studio vocal recordings there is the constant battle with the "plosives"....like "T", "K","P" etc....The Pro-Shield allows close work on a mic to capture a more intimate/full sound without overloading the capsule. The specially designed curved surface naturally follows the grill shape of studio mics for an efficient positioning that will yield optimum acoustic and aesthetic results. The piping protects against any sharp metal edges that could cause injuries.
The Pro-Shield is constructed with an acoustically transparent metal screen that yields sonically superb results in studio applications. High-frequency details pass through to be captured in full while blocking the invasive blasts. The flexible yet sturdy 9mm goose-neck and clamp assembly allow the Pro-Shield to be easily attached to any microphone stand or boom arm for precise positioning.
The CK-6 in its normal stock version uses high-grade Polystyrene and Metalized Polypropylene capacitors in the audio path. This represents our commitment to quality as these normally are the type of "upgrade" components that are implemented by microphone modders/hot-rodders! Any studio can proudly offer the CK-6 for instrumental and vocal miking. It exudes class visually as well as sonically.
Manufactured using the finest materials yielding a very solid feel, superb structural integrity and rugged reliability. The versatile CK-6 mic is able to produce professional results with a clean sonic character.
The included Custom Retro Shockmount is superb in allowing a precise positioning of the mic while inhibiting the transfer of unwanted vibrations up into the mic. This isolation allows for superior professional results.
The CK-6 has separate -10 dB pad & 80 Hz LF roll off switches....The -10dB attenuation switch can be engaged when miking very high SPL sources to keep from overloading the electronics. The 80Hz high-pass filter switch can be engaged to reduce rumble and to keep unwanted low frequencies from "muddying up" the track.
- Uses Include: Studio vocals, acoustic guitar, mandolin, drum overheads, piano, etc
- Standard Items Supplied:
- -Avantone CK-6 Cardioid FET Microphone
- -Avantone Custom Retro Shockmount
- -Elegant padded genuine wooden Mic box
- -Padded Aluminum storage / travel case
- -Owners Manual
- Type: True Transformerless Condenser
- Polar Pattern(s): Cardioid
- Capsule: Single-sided 32mm center-terminated gold-sputtered Mylar (6 micron)
- Frequency Response: 35-20,000 Hz +/- 3.5dB
- Output Impedance: <=200 Ohms
- Maximum SPL: 136dB (0.5% THD @1000Hz)
- Equivalent Noise Level: <17dB
- Output Connector: Male XLR 3-pin
- High-Pass Switch: 80 Hz 6dB/octave
- Attenuation Switch: -10 dB
- Power Requirement: Standard 48 Volt Phantom / 5mA
- Included Accessories:
- -Wooden Box in Metal Carrying Case
- Dimensions: 155mm x 46mm
- Weight: .4 kg / .9 lb
- Finish: Polished Nickel trim / Metallic Cabernet Red Body
No upgrades available