Avid Mbox Mini and ProTools 11
This fantastic deal from Avid is the Mbox Mini and ProTools 9 with a free complimentary upgrade to PT11 when it is launched!
For solo musicians and audio creators, record, edit, and mix performances'with stunning sound quality'using the professional-grade Mbox Mini ultra-portable audio interface. Easily connect mics, instruments, and monitors with your computer to capture and create studio-quality productions.
Just pair Mbox Mini with your favorite audio recording or music creation software such as Pro Tools, Logic, Live, Fruity Loops, Cubase, and more. No matter what you choose, you'll always sound amazing, as Mbox Mini was designed by the same team who created our top-of-the-line Pro Tools HD Series interfaces, giving you the sonic clarity of interfaces costing much more.
Get best-in-class audio quality and performance with professional-grade hardware
Create studio-quality productions with audio resolutions up to 24-bit, 48 kHz
Have the flexibility to use Mbox Mini with your favorite software (Core Audio, ASIO, WDM, MME, and multi-client drivers included)
Record vocal and instrument performances with a complement of analog I/O
Create anywhere inspiration takes you, thanks to its robust, ultra-compact, USB-powered housing
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Avid Pro Tools Mbox Mini
- Channel 1: Switched Mic/Line (Combo XLR) and DI Input (1/4" Jack) with 48V
- Channel 2: Switched Line/DI (1/4"Jack)
- Input Gain with -20dB Pad (pull gain knob out)
- Headphone Output and Gain
- Speaker Mute
- Large Main Monitor Volume
- 64-bit compatible
- Extended disk cache
- Improved disk scheduler
- Clip Gain
- Real-time Fades
- Support for AAX Plug-ins
- AudioSuite improvements
- LLM for ASIO and Core Audio
- New Channel Strip and Down Mixer Plugin
- 32-bit float session format support
- Support for mixed file formats
- Input monitoring improvements
- Mac System requirements: Avid-qualified Apple computer; Mac OS X 10.6.8 or Mac OS X Lion; Pro Tools: 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended); Pro Tools HD: 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended); Minimum 15 GB free hard disk space for installation and USB port for iLok authorization.
- Windows System requirements: Avid-qualified PC (details); Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, or Ultimate (32- or 64-bit); Pro Tools: 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended); Pro Tools HD: 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended); Minimum 15 GB free hard disk space for installation; USB port for iLok authorization.