Avid Mbox Pro and ProTools 10
This fantastic offer from Avid gives you the Mbox Pro and ProTools 9 software with complimentary upgrade to ProTools 10 upon registration.
Professionals around the world have long been using Pro Tools systems to create award-winning music and sound for film and TV. Now you can get the same world-class results in your personal studio with Pro Tools Mbox Pro'a complete, integrated, computer-based music creation and production system. Designed by the same engineering team responsible for our high-end Pro Tools|HD systems, the Mbox Pro hardware interface features a premium analog signal path and high-performance converters for exceptional sound. Mbox Pro also provides third-party drivers for rock-solid integration with nearly every popular audio recording application.
Designed by the same engineering team behind our top-of-the-line Pro Tools|HD systems, the Mbox Pro interface features advanced recording technology for exceptional quality. A premium analog signal path and high-performance 24-bit, 192kHz* converters deliver pristine sound. Stringent testing standards ensure rock-solid performance in the most demanding environments.
The Mbox Pro interface is also compatible with other major recording applications, so you can make music any way you want. All-new drivers provide superior performance with Logic, Live, Record, Reason, Fruity Loops, Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar, and more. So go ahead, use your favourite third-party DAW from start to finish'or record with the included Pro Tools LE software to ensure your sessions are compatible with pro studios around the world. No matter how you work, you'll sound great with Mbox Pro.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 64-bit compatible
- Extended disk cache
- Improved disk scheduler
- Clip Gain
- Real-time Fades
- Support for AAX Plug-ins
- AudioSuite improvements
- LLM for ASIO and Core Audio
- New Channel Strip and Down Mixer Plugin
- 32-bit float session format support
- Support for mixed file formats
- Input monitoring improvements
- Mac System requirements: Avid-qualified Apple computer; Mac OS X 10.6.8 or Mac OS X Lion; Pro Tools: 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended); Pro Tools HD: 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended); Minimum 15 GB free hard disk space for installation and USB port for iLok authorization.
- Windows System requirements: Avid-qualified PC (details); Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, or Ultimate (32- or 64-bit); Pro Tools: 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended); Pro Tools HD: 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended); Minimum 15 GB free hard disk space for installation; USB port for iLok authorization.