Avid Pro Tools 11 Retail Box (w/DVDs) (EX-DEMO)
Ex-display software box.
The most powerful digital audio workstation just got more powerful. With an all-new, ultra-efficient audio engine, 64-bit performance, and groundbreaking capabilities, Pro Tools 11 enables you to take on the most complex and demanding music and audio post productions with ease, so you can focus on sounding your best.
-Get exponentially more processing power than Pro Tools 10 using the same hardware
-Create bigger, more complex sessions, without holding anything back
-Experience ultra-low latency record monitoring without sacrificing plug-in performance
-Play and edit a wide range of HD video formats right in the Pro Tools timeline.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Turbocharge sessions with the all-new Avid Audio Engine - Get multiple times the processing power of Pro Tools 10 to work with way more virtual instruments and effects plug-ins than ever before. And with the new 64-bit architecture, you gain the performance you need to handle the most sophisticated sessions-with more memory headroom to go even bigger.
- Deliver mixes with lightning-fast offline bounce - Forget the wait-speed up your final mix delivery with new faster-than-real-time bounce capabilities.
- Have confidence in your mix with new metering options (Pro Tools HD 11 only) - New built-in metering standards provide a variety of scale and ballistics options, so you can be assured that you're creating the best mix possible.
- Work directly with HD video - Play MXF HD, Avid DNxHD, and other HD video formats directly in the Pro Tools timeline, without transcoding, using the built-in Avid Video Engine-the same as in Media Composer.
- NB - Get a complimentary Pro Tools 11 upgrade (once it's available) when you buy, upgrade, or crossgrade to Pro Tools 10 on or after April 7, 2013 and register your purchase.
- 64-bit compatible
- Extended disk cache
- Improved disk scheduler
- Clip Gain
- Real-time Fades
- Support for AAX Plug-ins
- AudioSuite improvements
- LLM for ASIO and Core Audio
- New Channel Strip and Down Mixer Plugin
- 32-bit float session format support
- Support for mixed file formats
- Input monitoring improvements
- Mac System requirements: Avid-qualified Apple computer; Mac OS X 10.6.8 or Mac OS X Lion; Pro Tools: 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended); Pro Tools HD: 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended); Minimum 15 GB free hard disk space for installation and USB port for iLok authorization.
- Windows System requirements: Avid-qualified PC (details); Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, or Ultimate (32- or 64-bit); Pro Tools: 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended); Pro Tools HD: 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended); Minimum 15 GB free hard disk space for installation; USB port for iLok authorization.