Avid Pro Tools M-Powered to Pro Tools 9 Crossgrade
Open yourself to the possibilities. Pro Tools 9 redefines the world's most popular, most advanced music and audio production platform with an all-new, completely re-architected, open version of Pro Tools software, giving you what you asked for'and so much more. Work with an audio interface'or without. Create bigger, better-sounding mixes with more tracks, Automatic Delay Compensation, and other pro features included as standard. Open your workflow to projects created in other audio and video software'and to the entire Avid Artist Series and Pro Series (formerly Euphonix) console/controller line. With Pro Tools 9, you can truly compose, record, sequence, edit, and mix the way you want'in more ways than ever.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Work the way you want-with your favorite Avid audio interface, third-party Core Audio/ASIO interface (up to 32 channels supported), or standalone
- Create bigger mixes with more simultaneous audio tracks-up to 96 or 192* voices
- Get coveted pro features such as multitrack Beat Detective, OMF/AAF/MXF interchange, DigiBase Pro, and full Import Session Data dialog as standard
- Create better-sounding, phase-accurate mixes with Automatic Delay Compensation
- Expand your hands-on control options with EUCON integration for Artist and Pro Series consoles/controllers
- Work with video more easily with the Time Code Ruler and variable stereo pan depths, and mix in surround with the updated 7.1 surround panner*
- Create complex mixes with 256 internal busses, 160 aux tracks, and 512* total audio tracks
- Share your music mixes with anyone with included MP3 Export
- * Feature/spec only available in Pro Tools HD 9 software and Pro Tools 9 software with the added Complete Production Toolkit 2 option.