Avid Pro Tools Quartet Audio Interface with 12 Month Pro Tools Subscription
Avid Pro Tools Quartet Overview By GAK.
This version of the Avid Pro Tools Quartet comes with a 1 year subscription to Pro tools! After the year is up, you can either buy another year subscription, buy a full version of pro-tools or simply not renew the software and continue using the Pro Tools Quartet hardware.
Pro Tools Quartet audio interface allows producers, sound designers, engineers, producers and audio post professional to turn their PC or MAC into a highly portable, professional audio production studio. The Pro Tools Quartet comes supplied as standard with a full version of Avid Pro Tools and the world famous Apogee Quartet 12x8 interface. Pro Tools Quartet gives you all you need to create professional productions that could help make your music a notch above the rest. This compact yet comprehensive system delivers exceptional quality, value and performance both in the studio and on the go!
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Create with a complete solution-from first note to final mix - Pro Tools | Quartet gives you the best of both worlds-multi award-winning Pro Tools | Software and the legendary sound of the Quartet by Apogee audio interface, providing everything you need to compose, play, practice, record, edit, mix, and master music and audio. Take your creativity to the next level with a comprehensive yet compact system that delivers exceptional performance, quality, and value-in your studio and on the go.
- Put Pro Tools power in the palm of your hand - Pro Tools | Software is the longtime industry-standard digital audio workstation used and trusted by just about every top artist, musician, producer, mixer, sound designer, recording studio, and post- production facility around the world for music, film, and television. It's also been honored by the industry with Grammy, Oscar, and Emmy awards. With Pro Tools, you can work with the same tools
- the pros use to create your favorite songs and soundtracks-with unparalleled speed and ease.
- Get premium sound quality, designed by Apogee - The multichannel, best-in-class Pro Tools | Quartet USB desktop audio interface features cutting-edge technology that delivers a difference you can hear. State-of-the-art A/D and D/A conversion renders every detail of your audio recordings, plug-ins, and virtual instruments, delivering sonic fidelity and precision. And the dynamically optimized mic preamps, featuring Apogee's Advanced Stepped Gain Architecture, provide superior bandwidth, ultra-low noise, and up to 75 dB of stunningly transparent gain, so your recordings retain the full impact, warm detail, and lifelike dimension of the original.
- See it, select it, dial it in - With the included EUCONTM-enabled Pro Tools IO Control software, you can take direct control of your recording and monitoring experience through the software control panel, from the Pro Tools | Quartet audio interface, or using any Artist Series controller. Plus you'll also experience the same tight integration between Pro Tools | Software and Pro Tools | Quartet as you would with any Avid audio interface.
- Get portability with reliability for the road - Pro Tools | Quartet is solidly built with die-cast aluminum, steel, and a scratch-resistant display panel hardened by UV processing, providing a sleek yet robust chassis for added protection against daily abuse and the unpredictability of travel. Plus, its compact size makes it an easy fit in any desktop studio environment, or tuck it into your bag or backpack for on-the-go creation.
- Avid welcomes Apogee Electronics as a Connectivity Partner - Apogee helped pioneer the digital recording revolution, pushing the envelope of digital audio quality with its legendary AD/DA conversion. And now that Apogee has come onboard as an audio I/O Connectivity Partner, you'll have even more product choices that complement and integrate with Pro Tools and other Artist Suite solutions, delivering
- on the Avid Everywhere vision. With the simplified and connected experience the Avid MediaCentral platform brings, you can choose how you want to work, overcome challenges more quickly, and gain the edge you need to stand out in today's competitive industry.
- Pro Tools | Quartet interface:
- -Works with Pro Tools | Software
- -Pro Tools IO Control
- -Any other DAW software that supports ASIO, Core Audio, WDM, MME, or multi-client drivers
- -Pro Tools-Supports a wide range of 64-bit Avid and third-party AAX Native virtual instruments, effects, sound processors, and utility plug-ins
- -Third-party-Supports the associated plug-in formats when using the Pro Tools | Quartet interface with third-party DAWs
- Pro Tools | Quartet audio interface
- Pro Tools | Software activation card (requires activation and download)
- AAX plug-in bundle with over 60 virtual instruments and effects (requires download)
- Pro Tools IO Control EUCON-enabled software (requires download)
- iLok 2 USB key (for Pro Tools authorization)
- USB cable
- Universal power supply with 3-pin IEC cable
- Quick Start guide
- Work with the award-winning toolset trusted by audio pros worldwide
- Write, play, practice, record, edit, mix, and master music faster
- Get seamless integration with Quartet by Apogee for optimized control
- Create large, richly detailed sessions easily with 64-bit performance
- Track vocals, guitars, and other instruments in high-resolution audio
- Compose with virtual instruments and full MIDI and notation tools "¢ Edit and mix tracks with Elastic Time/Pitch and over 60 AAX plug-ins
- Get access to settings and a low-latency mixer with Pro Tools IO Control
- Play HD video in the timeline to work on stereo music videos and audio post
- Share sessions and collaborate with other Pro Tools users and studios
- Record performances in 24-bit/192 kHz resolution
- Connect mics, instruments, and more to high-quality I/O:
- Four combination mic/instrument/line inputs
- Eight channels of ADAT/SMUX input via Toslink
- Six 1/4" balanced line outputs for three speaker sets or 5.1 monitoring
- One stereo headphone output o USB MIDI I/O for a MIDI keyboard or DJ controller
- Experience the difference of Apogee's legendary sound quality:
- Premium AD/DA conversion delivers sonic fidelity and precision o Dynamically optimized mic preamps provide up to 75 dB of transparent gain o Selectable Soft Limit® protects against digital distortion from clipping
- Take control with three configurable touchpads and a multifunction controller knob
- Keep an eye on levels and settings with two full color OLED displays
- Achieve better sounding audio tracks, virtual instruments, and plug-ins