Avid ProTools 9 Education
ProTools 9 Education, Pro Audio Production Software
Open yourself to the possibilities. Pro Tools 9 redefines the world's most popular, most advanced music and audio production platform with a completely re-architected, open version of Pro Tools software, giving you what you asked for - and so much more.
Work with an audio interface - or without. Create bigger, better-sounding mixes with more tracks, Automatic Delay Compensation, and other pro features included as standard. Open your workflow to projects created in other audio and video software - and to the entire Avid Artist Series and Pro Series (formerly Euphonix) console/controller line. With Pro Tools 9, you can compose, record, sequence, edit, and mix the way you want - in more ways than ever.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Work the way you want
- - Get the flexibility of using Pro Tools 9 with your favorite Avid audio interface or third-party Core Audio- or ASIO-compatible interface - or use Pro Tools 9 completely standalone for easy on-the-go creation.
- Create bigger, better mixes
- - Develop larger, more complex projects, with up to 96 or 192 simultaneous audio tracks, 128 instrument tracks, 512 MIDI tracks, 256 internal busses, and 160 aux tracks.
- Be more creative with coveted professional tools
- - Work efficiently and get the best sonic results with Automatic Delay Compensation, multitrack Beat Detective, full Import Session Data dialog, DigiBase Pro, and other separately priced add-ons-now standard.
- Collaborate with others more easily
- - Team up with other creators, editors, and mixers easily - with built-in OMF/AAF/MXF file interchange support, you can exchange projects created in other audio and video software with Pro Tools and vice-versa.
- Get more options to grab hold of your mix
- - Along with C|24 and ICON, you can now use Avid Artist Series and Pro Series consoles and controllers to enhance your editing and mixing workflow, thanks to added EUCON integration.
- Work with picture in more ways
- - Expand your post production capabilities with powerful features now included as standard, such as the Time Code Ruler, OMF/AAF/MXF interchange, variable stereo pan depths, and updated 7.1 surround panner.
- Mac Systems
- - Computer: Avid-qualified Apple computer
- - System Software: Snow Leopard: Mac OS X 10.6.2, 10.6.3, 10.6.4, 10.6.5, 10.6.6, or 10.6.7 (32 or 64-bit)
- - Note: 9.0 and 9.0.1 not tested with 10.6.7 and higher
- - Total System RAM: 2GB minimum, 4GB or more recommended
- Windows Systems
- - Computer: Avid-qualified Windows-based computer
- - System Software: Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, or Ultimate (32 or 64-bit)
- - Windows 7 Service Pack 1 is officially qualified with Pro Tools 9.0.2
- Additional Requirements
- - Avid Audio Interfaces and Peripherals
- - Audio Drive Requirements: One or More Hard Disk Drives Dedicated for Audio Record and Playback
- - System Hard Drive: Minimum 15GB free space on startup drive required for Pro Tools installation
- - Graphics Card: Dedicated Graphics Card highly recommended
- - Video Peripherals
- - Third Party Audio Interfaces
- - Mac Aggregate Device Info
- - iLok USB Smart Key (for software authorization; included with full version purchases)