Avid Sibelius 7.5
The fastest, smartest, easiest way to write music.
Sibelius is the world's best-selling music notation software, trusted by top composers, publishers, and students alike. With Sibelius 7.5, you can express, accelerate, and promote your creativity in more ways than ever before, enabling you to deliver beautiful, professional scores faster and share audio and video versions of your work - with stunningly realistic musical phrasing - to make your talent stand out from the crowd. It's the fastest, smartest, easiest way to write music for live performance, film and television, media entertainment, or in the classroom.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- With the unique and fully redesigned Espressivo 2.0 feature, Sibelius 7.5 gives you complete control over and customization of the rhythmic feel of any individual part to produce more expressive and realistic musical phrasings. And because the software can now better interpret such notation distinctions as tempo markings, metric emphasis, grace notes, mordents, caesuras, and breath marks on playback, you can hear every nuance of your score-the way you intended it to be heard.
- With the new Timeline window, you get a quick view of the entire structure of your score-no matter how large or complex-enabling you to navigate to any part fast for editing or playback. Simply click on any bar, in the timecode ruler, or on any landmark-the important objects that make up your score, including rehearsal marks, repeat structures, comments, key signatures, tempo, and more-to jump immediately to that section.
- Get all of the score sharing and social media features of Sibelius First in Sibelius 7.5, enabling you to collaborate more easily with others and distribute your compositions for the world to hear. Share scores through email, upload and publish them as sheet music on ScoreExchange.com, and even share your composition as a video or audio file on YouTube, Facebook, and SoundCloud.
- Save a video file of your score to share your work with others on a DVD or online. Sibelius can export in a variety of resolutions-up to 1080p-in QuickTime format (.mov) on Mac or Windows Media Video (.wmv) on Windows, enabling others to see and hear your work without requiring Sibelius.
- Export Sibelius scores directly to Avid Scorch on your iPad (available on iTunes) for fully interactive playback, practice, performance, and publishing. Sibelius automatically optimizes your score for iPad display, paying special consideration to page orientation, number of staves, margin sizes, and more.
- Windows: 32- or 64-bit Windows 7 (SP1 or later) or Windows 8 (not Windows RT), 1 GB of RAM, 750 MB hard disk space for Sibelius software only; 36 GB additional hard disk space for the Sibelius Sounds library (optional installation) and DVD-ROM drive (box versions only),
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.6.7, 10.7, 10.8, or 10.9, 1 GB of RAM, 750 MB hard disk space for Sibelius software only; 36 GB additional hard disk space for the Sibelius Sounds library (optional installation) and DVD-ROM drive (box versions only)
- Windows: Intel Core 2 Duo or better (or equivalent), 4 GB of RAM, 40 GB hard disk space (SSD preferred) and an ASIO-compatible soundcard
- Mac: Intel Core 2 Duo or better, 4 GB of RAM and 40 GB hard disk space (SSD preferred)
- Sibelius software
- 36 GB Sibelius Sounds library
- AudioScore Lite audio transcribing software
- PhotoScore Lite music scanning software
- ReWire audio/data transfer software
- 90 days of complimentary phone and online support
- Sibelius's network licenses operate on a client-server model. The Sibelius program itself is installed on the local hard drive of each of the client workstations, and a separate License Server program is installed on a single designated server or workstation. The License Server program is supplied with your copy of Sibelius and enables the designated number of licensed client copies to run on the network simultaneously. In conjunction with Sibelius's Classroom Control feature, the License Server also lets you send messages to users of the client copies, send and receive Sibelius files between client machines, and close copies down from the server machine.
- License Server requirements: Sibelius requires a network using the TCP/IP and UDP protocols. (Your network may use other protocols in addition to TCP/IP and UDP, but TCP/IP and UDP must be present in order for the Licence Server to communicate fully with the client copies.) The Sibelius License Server and the License Server Control Panel will run on Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008, Mac OS X 10.6.7, or Mac OS X 10.7 and later. It will also run on a virtual server running VMWare using a qualified Windows operating system, as listed above.