You've got Sibelius at school. Now you can perfect your scores at home, too. Sibelius Student is perfect for music homework and coursework, and for creating and sharing your own pieces.
Powered by the multi award-winning Sibelius 6, Sibelius Student offers more staves, more features and more possibilities than ever before.
Writing, playing back and printing music is so easy, you'll turn creative ideas into finished pieces in minutes.
Sibelius Student is so easy and fun to use that homework won't really feel like work at all. You'll turn creative ideas into finished pieces in minutes GÇô and it's so quick to make refinements, you should get better marks too!
Sibelius Student is compatible with the full Sibelius program GÇô so you can take pieces home to continue working on, then bring them back to school again. Even if your school doesn't have Sibelius, Sibelius Student saves MIDI files for use with all other music software.
Whether you buy it yourself or ask for it as a present, get Sibelius Student today!
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Magnetic Layout - perfect scores in half the time
- - It's the Sibelius 6 feature that has taken the score-writing world by storm. Magnetic Layout takes care of almost every detail of score layout for you - so effortlessly, you'll hardly notice. As you write, it gives everything just the right amount of space and avoids collisions - producing beautiful results. This one feature saves you up to half your writing time. Magnetic Layout in Sibelius Student is identical to Sibelius 6, except for advanced customisation and disabling for individual objects.
- Keyboard window for input and playback
- - If you prefer using a keyboard to learn and write notation, this beautiful new window is ideal. Simply click on the keys to input notes and chords or "play" your computer's QWERTY keys just like a piano. And when you playback your score, the keyboard plays too.
- Save versions and roll-back changes
- - Have you ever written something better the first time around? Now you can save revisions to your score as you write, name each version, and rollback to it whenever you want. Everything is saved within the same file. Plus you can view, play back or print our any version instantly at any time. What's more, you can even copy something you prefer from an earlier version into your current score!
- Add sticky comments
- - Want to swap some comments or score ideas with your teacher or fellow student? Now you can place them directly on the score using handy sticky notes.
- Recognizes chord symbols automatically
- - Sibelius Student understands the same chord types as Sibelius 6, and will even recognise and produce appropriate chord symbols in text and/or guitar diagrams when you input using a MIDI device or by typing suffix elements.
- New playback sounds and VST/AU support
- - Sibelius Student includes the full GM module and sounds from Sibelius 6, but will also play back your scores using any VST and Audio Unit instruments. So you can now use world-famous sound libraries such as EastWest Quantum Leap Symphonic Orchestra, Vienna Symphonic Library, Synful Orchestra, and many others. Plus you can use as many different VST or Audio Unit effects as your computer can handle.
- HyperControl™ support for M-Audio Axiom Pro keyboards
- - Sibelius Student is now compatible with HyperControl™, the MIDI mapping technology used in M-Audio Axiom Pro controller keyboards. HyperControl™ automatically maps the knobs, faders, drum pads and numeric keypad buttons on the keyboard to playback, Mixer and note input controls in Sibelius, via a two-way link that ensures the keyboard's controls are always in sync with the settings in Sibelius. The Axiom Pro's LCD display constantly updates to show the current values, to ensure seamless editing and prevent parameter jumps.