Bare Knuckle The Sultans Strat Set, White
The Bare Knuckle Pickups The Sultans have a smooth, unadulterated tone with excellent pick attack. A combination of hand-bevelled Alnico II magnets and scatter-wound coils of 42AWG plain enamel wire produce a softer, more gentle response in the bass and treble with extremely natural sustain and vintage output. Clean tones have a lovely hollow 'cluck' in the mid range which turns into a singing driven tone when gain is applied. As with the Apache, the bridge coil of The Sultans is wound a little hotter for more improved balance with the mid and neck coils, maintaining an open voice with good harmonic overtones and presence.
Applications: Finger-style, Country, Surf, Jazz, Blues, Funk, Indie, Pop & Classic Rock
Suitability: Particularly well suited to maple board Strats with light ash bodies but equally at home in alder with rosewood boards.
- Bridge DC Resistance: 6.2 kΩ
- Middle DC Resistance: 5.7 kΩ
- Neck DC Resistance: 5.7 kΩ
- Vintage stagger or flat magnet profile
- Stock wound or RWRP mid coil (for hum-cancelling in 2 and 4)
- Zinc plated steel baseplates for extra power and bottom end
- White, Black, Parchment, Cream, Mint Green covers or fully aged coils and covers
No upgrades available