Bugera 1960 INFINIUM
We did a lot of listening to obscure, long-departed Brit designs, and spent the better part of a year tweaking the hand- selected EL34s and ECC83s to give the 1960 INFINIUM its tremendous range of tonal options. We added a no- compromise post- phase- inverter master volume that can be bypassed for direct signal path and a huge output transformer with specially nested windings for increased dynamic response and clarity. The onboard FX Loop (with true bypass) is ideal for use with external FX, preamps or modeling processors, making the 1960 the go-to amplifier for massive stage sound and unbridled versatility.
But the 1960 INFINIUM has one feature that distinguishes it from all other amps in its class'the two channels come equipped with 2 input jacks each that be used in separate, parallel or cascading operation, bridging the tonal eras of the '60s, '70s and '80s. For example, you can experience classic rock sound by plugging into the upper left input, which puts CH1 + CH2 in parallel (same as using a patch cable between them), or use the upper right input for a vintage CH2 sound. The upper left and right inputs can also be used individually to bring two independent signals to CH1 and CH2. The lower jacks provide series (cascaded) operation for Classic Hi- Gain (CH1 + CH2). Individually, the lower right jack can be used for -6 dB gain, while the lower left jack provides normal high impedance gain.
INFINIUM Valve Life Multiplier Technology
Our revolutionary INFINIUM Valve Life Multiplier technology is like having your very own technician inside your amp constantly monitoring and tweaking valve performance for the ultimate in tonal integrity and reliability. This revolutionary circuit not only optimizes the performance of each output tube, it dynamically balances the drive between them to more evenly distribute the load. With INFINIUM, your tubes last up to 20 times longer, saving you substantial money over the lifespan of your amplifier. INFINIUM also compensates for the effects of aging, automatically adjusting current levels to keep your valves sounding as good as the day they were installed.
If and when a valve does reach the end of its life, the system even tells you which one to replace. All you need do is replace the faulty valve and let INFINIUM take care of the rest for you. This all adds up to more consistent sound quality and longer life for your valves. Maintenance for valve amps has never been this easy!
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Hand-built all-valve amplifier driven by 4 x EL34 valves with a monstrous output transformer
- Two preamp channels with 4 input jacks perform in separate, parallel or cascaded operation, bridging the tonal eras of the '60s, '70s and '80s
- Vintage hot-rodded preamp mod from the early '80s featuring 3 x ECC83 valves for terrifying tone and classic hi-gain
- Revolutionary INFINIUM Valve Life Multiplier technology: - Extends the life of your amplifier's expensive power valves up to 20 times - Provides incredible reliability and consistent tone over the complete lifespan of your valves - No need for expensive matched valve sets - Allows you to mix and match any combination of compatible valve types and brands - Monitors performance of each power tube continuously and displays defective valves to allow for easy and individual replacement
- Post-phase splitter Master control with true bypass for authentic performance
- Original '60s tone control section with Bass, Mid, Treble and Presence
- FX Loop with dedicated Level switch and true Bypass function
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life