Behringer ADI21 V-Tone Acoustic Preamp
Behringer Product Overview
Get that sought-after "unplugged" sound with practically no effort! Acquire natural warmth and presence as if you were running the signal through a tube preamp.
This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market. There is an ultra-musical 3-band EQ with sweepable mids for accurate feedback control and eliminating the harsh harmonics of piezos. Super-high impedance lets you retain maximum signal integrity and dynamics.
Use the ADI21 either for direct recording output with tube/microphone emulation or as a standard active direct injection box. The output is laid out on TS or balanced, gold-plated XLR connectors.
A ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems, and it runs on a 9 V battery or a DC power supply (not included).
- Analog modeling acoustic guitar preamp/stompbox with DI recording output
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market*
- Authentic tube/microphone modeling circuitry provides the natural warmth and presence, as if your acoustic guitar was miked through a tube pre-amp
- Ultra-musical 3-band EQ with sweepable mids for accurate feedback control and to eliminate the harsh harmonics of piezos
- Super-high impedance to retain maximum signal integrity and dynamics
- Dual DI mode for either direct recording output with tube/microphone emulation or standard active direct injection box in bypass mode
- Output available on ¼' TS or balanced, gold-plated XLR connectors
- Ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Got it deal with peizo quack on a uke, does it well. Can't comment on the mike input as ill probably never use it.
For the price this is an excellent piece of kit. Certainly makes a big difference to the sound produced from piezo pickups in a Celtic Bouzouki. In addition to achieving a more realistic acoustic output it can also to experiment with other effects.
Easy to use; does what it says on the box.