Behringer EuroLive B1520 Pro Passive PA Speaker
Behringer EuroLive B1520 Product Overview by GAK
The Eurolive B1520 is a high performance 1200 watt powered loudspeaker.
A long-excursion 15" low-frequency driver and state-of-the-art 1.75" titanium-diaphragm high-frequency compression driver are housed behind a rugged steel grill.
The B1520 is the perfect, lightweight, portable PA speakes if you're looking to build a mobile system.
Behringer Product Overview
The new B1520 PRO loudspeaker is yet another addition to our outstanding EUROLIVE series, and is geared towards real professional applications. This reference 800-Watt loudspeaker with a great price-to-performance ratio is intended for PA applications, and can also be used as floor monitor. Its extremely versatile enclosure profile allows different positioning: 10 & 35 degree cluster and stacking mode, stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket or positioning as a floor monitor wedge.
The technical highlights include extremely high sound pressure levels (95 dB full space 1 W @ 1 m), an ultra-wide 50 Hz - 18 kHz frequency range and a proprietary 13/4" titanium diaphragm compression driver for brilliant, natural high frequency reproduction. Built-in overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection. The B1520 PROs distinctive design and build quality truly deliver unrivalled sonic excellence.
- Powerful long-excursion 15" driver
- Rotatable, asymmetrical 1-3/4" HF titanium diaphragm compression driver
- Wide 50Â° x 50Â° dispersion
- 400W/800W program/peak power handling @ 8 ohms
- SPL: 96dB (1 W @ 1m) full space
- Frequency range: 50Hz-18kHz (-10dB)
- Crossover frequency: 2.5kHz
- Rotatable design for mains or floor monitor use
- 35mm socket for pole mounting
- Neutrik Speakon connectors
- 15-3/5"W x 25-1/8"H x 16"D
- 52 lbs.