The Behringer TRUTH B3030A 2-Way Active Ribbon Studio Reference Monitors with Kevlar Woofer have ultra-linear frequency response with individual frequency diagrams.
The Behringer TRUTH B3030-A are ultra-high resolution and feature a 2" velocity ribbon transducer for ultimate sound reproduction.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- # Ultra-linear frequency response with individual frequency diagrams
- # Built-in 75 and 35-Watt power amplifiers with enormous power reserve
- # Ultra-high resolution, 2" velocity ribbon transducer for ultimate sound reproduction
- # Long-throw 6 Â¾" woofer with deformation-resistant Kevlar cone and aluminum die-cast chassis for ultimate bass response
- # Controlled dispersion characteristics and extremely large "sweet spot" owing to the unique BEHRINGER wave guide technology
- # Active crossover network with 4th order Linkwitz-Riley filters
- # Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions and subwoofer operation
- # Separately controlled limiter for low and high-frequency overload protection
- # Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors
- # Delivered as "matched pairs" with individual frequency diagrams
- # Servo-balanced inputs with XLR and ¼" TRS connectors
- # High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- # Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany