Behringer BEQ700 Bass Graphic Equalizer
Behringer BEQ700 Product Overview by GAK
A fantastic 7-band EQ from Behringer, the BEQ700 offers you a 15dB boost or cut of each band, covering the audio spectrum from 50 Hz all the way to over 10 kHz.
Whether you are you are looking to add clarity to a certain frequency, or looking to tone down certain elements of the mix, with the EQ700 everything is possible.
The units simple controls allow you to quickly shape your guitars tone, quickly and on the fly. If you're in need of an EQ to add to your pedalboard, look no further than the BEQ700.
Behringer Product Overview
Shape your bass/keyboard sound and eliminate feedback with 7 EQ bands. This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market.
With a wide frequency range from 50 Hz to 10 kHz and a powerful 15 dB boost/cut per band, you'll have more control over your midrange.
We have also included a status LED for effect On/Off and battery check, and you can run your BEQ700 on a 9 V battery or a DC power supply (not included). For absolutely noise-free operation, a first-class electronic On/Off switch is integrated.
Products mentioned herein are exclusively BEHRINGER products and are not in any way associated with and have not been approved, licensed, sponsored, endorsed, designed or manufactured (or anything else for that matter!) by anyone other than BEHRINGER.
- Shape your sound and eliminate feedback with 7 bands of equalization
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Wide frequency range from 50 Hz to 10 kHz with a powerful 15 dB boost/cut per band
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for noise-free operation
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany