Behringer C-2 Studio Condenser Microphone, Matched Pair
Behringer C 2 Matched Pair Product Overview by GAK
If you're looking for a microphone to record piano, a choir or acoustic sources look no further than the Behringer C-2 condenser microphone. The matched pair provides true to source, lifelike sound that you'd expect from microphones at a much higher price point.
The C-2 is a low-mass diaphragm and provides ultra-wide frequency response for high quality sound reproduction. By utilising Behringer's cardioid pickup pattern, the C-2 almost completely eliminates feedback.
The microphone comes complete with stand adapters, windscreens, stereo-bar and a transport case, allowing you to set it up straight out the box!
Behringer Product Overview
These professional condenser microphones for studio recording and live applications have all the big-time features packed in an extremely compact form factor. They are sold as a matched pair, perfect for stereophonic recording and for a very resonable price.
The C-2s utilize a low-mass diaphragm for ultra-wide frequency response and ultimate sound reproduction and their inconspicuous size makes them perfect for acoustic instruments, overhead applications and pianos. The cardioid pickup pattern effectively eliminates feedback, plus there is switchable low frequency roll-off and -10 dB input attenuation. Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion, while a gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector assures the highest signal integrity.
Custom microphone stand adapters, windscreens, stereo-bar and transport case are all included, making these condenser microphones ready for use straight out of the box.
- 2 professional true condenser microphones for studio recording and live applications
- Sold as matched pairs, perfect for stereophonic recording
- Low-mass diaphragm for ultra-wide frequency response and ultimate sound reproduction
- Perfect for acoustic instruments, overheads, piano, etc.
- Cardioid pickup pattern for effective feedback elimination
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and -10 dB input attenuation
- Custom microphone stand adapters, windscreens, stereo-bar and transport case included
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector for highest signal integrity
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
They are as good as other condenser microphones that cost three times more. They are suppled in a rigid plastic box and include clips, stereo bar and wind shields. Excellent value. Note: they do need an external phantom power supply as they do not have any provision for batteries.
Tiny sensitive microphones with solid build in a useful Behringer plastic case. The mic bar is fine for X/Y stereo arrangement. Overall an excellent stereo pair for the price. Seems to have lower noise floor than older reviews (probably Behringer have upgraded components and design slightly over the years).
Excellent value for money. great quality little mics, stereo mic holder very cool
These mics are exceptional value for money, almost unbelievable to get a half-decent condenser for such little cash - and a pair! Don't expect them to sound like 414s, but very good for live situations/drum overheads etc.
A very well priced set of microphones for the budget buyer