Behringer CMD LC-1
Behringer Product Overview
The CMD LC-1 works well as standalone controller for a wide range of DJ and production software including Native Instruments Traktor*, Serato Scratch Live*, Ableton Live* and any other MIDI-compatible programs. Whether you’re a DJ, producer, recording engineer, or hobbyist, the CMD LC-1 makes getting your hands into your software easy and affordable. Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables right out-of-the-box, plug-and-play operation with any MIDI software – no additional drivers required. Big enough to be taken seriously, but small enough to fit easily into a backpack or messenger bag, the CMD LC-1's modular design provides seamless integration with any of our other CMD controllers.
The LC-1 is a clip-triggering machine. The clip section has 32 buttons that are backlit in multiple colors and respond to MIDI feedback. But Live isn’t just about clips; it’s also about effects. So there’s an effects control section above the clip area with 8 encoders and 8 buttons. Below the clip area there are also buttons for channel mute, solo and record. And remember that at its heart, the LC-1 is an array of assignable buttons and knobs. So, why not use it to access cue points in Virtual DJ or Traktor? Or with a step sequencer? The LC-1 can handle all this and more with ease. On its own, the LC-1 makes a great controller for clip management, as well as a great addition to any Serato ScratchLive user’s Bridge-based setup – but thanks to its modular design, the LC-1 can be paired with other CMD modules to create your dream DJ rig!
To get you up and running right out-of-the-box, we've included a free download voucher for Image-Line's Deckadance 2 LE DJ software, which adds tremendous versatility and seamlessly integrates with a wide range of DAW applications.
Whether used in standalone mode or as part of a custom CMD setup, the DJ CONTROLLER CMD LC-1 elevates DJ production and beat making to an entirely new level, providing seamless software navigation and unparalleled control – right at your fingertips. Add to this a super-slick modular design that lets you grow your workstation to include exactly the control elements your art requires.
- BEHRINGER COMMAND Series DJ Controllers give you what you've been looking for - a modular system of controllers that can be put together to suit your software needs. Each module is packed with professional features - from high quality faders to extensive MIDI feedback, plus those features are organized into logical groups. This gives you a clear idea of what each module is for and how it can be used, without needing to read a manual first. And all CMD controllers are class-compliant, meaning that no additional drivers are required - just connect and go.
- A Stand Alone Controller - The CMD modules work well as standalone controllers for a wide range of DJ and production software. Whether you're a DJ, producer, recording engineer, or hobbyist, CMD controllers make getting a hand on your software easy and affordable. They're big enough to be taken seriously, but small enough to fit easily into a backpack or messenger bag. And because they're modular, there's always room to grow if you decide you want or need even more control over your software.
- Using Multiple Modules - This is where the real power of the CMD controllers becomes clear. As a Serato ScratchLive user, you might only be interested in the DV-1. But what if you want to use Bridge to incorporate Ableton Live into your setup? Easy! Just add an LC-1 next to your DV-1 and you're all set. Or what if you want to use a traditional DJ mixer, but still want MIDI control for Traktor's decks and effects? No problem, use a PL-1 and DV-1 together. Want to use Ableton Live exclusively? Get an MM-1 and LC-1 and you have control over 4 channels in Live. The possibilities are endless.
- CMD LC-1 Live Control Module - Ableton Live is amazing and powerful software, adding new DJ converts on a daily basis. While the benefits of Live for DJ use are clear, compelling hardware control can be a challenge. As a DJ, do you move away from the workflow you've been using for years and feel comfortable with? Or do you map Live to a traditional controller, but miss out on the number of buttons needed to trigger clips effectively? The CMD LC-1 provides the best of both worlds.
- The LC-1 is a clip-triggering machine. The clip section has 32 buttons that are backlit in multiple colors and respond to MIDI feedback. But Live isn't just about clips; it's also about effects. So there's an effects control section above the clip area, with 8 encoders and 8 buttons. Below the clip area there are also buttons for channel mute, solo and record.
- On its own, the LC-1 makes a great controller for clip management, as well as a great addition to any Serato ScratchLive user's Bridge-based setup. But when paired with the MM-1 Mixer module, this dynamic duo turns into a fantastic Live controller - combining the clip triggering and effect tweaking power of the LC-1 with the smooth mixing and scene navigating capabilities of the MM-1. Are you a producer in need of a beat creation station? Throw a DC-1 into the mix for 16 pads of digital drum destruction.
- And remember that at its heart, the LC-1 is an array of assignable buttons and knobs. So, why not use it to access cue points in Virtual DJ or Traktor? Or with a step sequencer? The LC-1 can handle all this and more with ease.
- Powerful clip-based controller for use with Ableton Live or other production software
- Deckadance DJ software from Image Line included
- Compatible with popular production software including Avid Pro-Tools*, Ableton Live*, Bitwig Studio* and any other MIDI-compatible programs
- 32 trigger buttons with 4-color LED backlighting
- 8 rotary encoders with LED feedback
- USB bus-powered
- Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables plug-and-play with any MIDI software
- Designed to lock together with other BEHRINGER CMD controllers for full expandability
- Slim tabletop design for ultimate portability
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany