Behringer CMD Studio 4A
Behringer CMD Studio 4A Product Overview
The CMD Studio 4A from Behringer is an ultra portable DJ controller with a built in 4 channel audio interface.
The onboard audio interface features a 24-bit converters for crystal clear sound. You will also find touch-sensitive control platters on the unit, giving you great control over mixing.
The controller comes with a voucher for Deckadance LE DJ software, perfect for if you're just starting out and need software to practice on.
Behringer Product Overview
The compact and ultra-portable CMD STUDIO 4A lets you create moods on the fly. Up your performance game with its fluid feel and the professional features of this 4-deck DJ MIDI controller with 4-channel audio interface. Because you’re really good at what you do, only the smoothest touch-sensitive jog wheels can provide the kind of pitch bends and scratching that has made you a living legend – or will soon! With the CMD STUDIO 4A – you’ll own the night!
This complete DJ in-a-box setup includes an incredible 4-deck DJ controller with built-in audio interface and rock-solid Image Line Deckadance 2 LE software. The mighty STUDIO 4A has all your bases covered. With four decks, you can connect your computer and mp3 player and take advantage of your digital library to really rock the house. We’ve also included a voucher for Image Line’s powerful Deckadance 2 LE software, so you can start building incredibly dynamic sets – with the speed and ease only available from a world-class control surface, such as the CMD STUDIO 4A.
The STUDIO 4A’s large, touch-sensitive jog wheels give you a smooth, professional feel. This is one of the most expressive elements of any controller – and our jog wheels provide the kind of control you need for natural-sounding scratching and nudging. STUDIO 4A’s high precision jog wheels also off er the ultimate control over pitch-bends, so you can create powerful mixes that are guaranteed to keep the party going strong!
The incredible STUDIO 4A lets you experience the very same workflow, feel and features found on high-end controllers. Its complete mixer section with crossfader and 2 channel faders, 3-band EQ, cue, library navigation and track load buttons gives you total control over your DJ software. Built-in navigation lets you surf through your library at super-human speed, so you’re instantly able to shift the party into high gear!
We built a powerful 4-channel USB audio interface into the STUDIO 4A, so you’re ready to go! With the highest-quality 24-Bit converters and ultra-low latency performance under Windows and Mac OS X, your music will sound amazing!
- A Complete Solution - The CMD Studio 4A provides all the tools needed to learn the basics of DJing - or to work the dance floor into a virtual frenzy. This is no crippled budget controller; Studio 4A has the very same features you'll find on the bigger, more expensive controllers. And the Studio 4A not only includes those features - it actually improves on them.
- Full-Sized Faders - Find yourself disappointed when you get in front of a DJ controller and see those tiny little faders? We feel the same way. Tiny pitch faders just feel wrong, so we broke out 100 mm faders for Studio 4A's pitch controls. 60 mm channel faders translate into smoother mixes, so we added those as well. Those sizes are an industry standard for a reason, right?
- Large Platters - Another area where most controllers fall short is platter size. The trend is smaller and smaller platters, in an effort to knock the overall size of the controller down. We say bigger is better, so the Studio 4A packs 6" touch sensitive platters that work the way you've come to expect coming from industry standard equipment. After the faders, the platter is your main contact point on a controller - shrinking that down to a tiny little rubber disc just isn't satisfying.
- Built In Audio Interface - So you buy a controller and get it home, only to find out that you have to go right back out and buy a soundcard? We built a 4-out USB sound card into the Studio 4A, so you're ready to go right-out-of-the-box. This high-quality audio interface has 24-bit converters and provides ultra-low latency operation in either Windows or OS X.
- Keep Your Eyes off the Screen - No one wants to look up at the DJ and see him looking at his computer screen like he's updating his Facebook page. And as a DJ, you don't want to be forced to constantly look at the computer instead of reading your crowd. The CMD Studio 4A addresses this by incorporating plenty of MIDI feedback. That means that if a button is lit in your software, it's also lit up on the Studio 4A.
- It's the Little Things - It's easy to get the big stuff right, but it's the little things that usually slip through the cracks. Modern DJ software typically has between 5 and 8 hotcues, yet many controllers in the market only have 3. The Studio 4A has 8 hotcue buttons. Most DJ software is capable of running 4 or more virtual decks, so the Studio 4A can control up to 4 virtual decks. The same goes for other features, like library navigation, looping controls, EQ kills, keylock, and much more.
- The CMD Studio 4A gives you full control of your software and doesn't leave off those "little" features like our competitors often do. And we manage to pull this off while offering the CMD Studio 4A at a price that's much lower than the other guys.
- When you combine this type of value with BEHRINGER's extensive warranty program, you have a monster DJ solution, no matter your experience level or application.
- Highly integrated 4-deck controller with built-in 4-channel USB audio interface
- Deckadance DJ software from Image Line included
- Compatible with popular DJ software including Native Instruments Traktor*, Serato Scratch Live*, Ableton Live* and any other MIDI-compatible programs
- Powerful 4-channel USB audio interface with 24-bit converters and ultra-low latency operation under Windows and OSX operating systems
- Large 6" touch-sensitive high-resolution control platters for precise control
- Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables DJs to use the CMD Studio 4A with any MIDI software
- Professional 100 mm pitch faders and 60 mm volume faders for ultimate feel and resolution
- Complete mixer section with crossfader and 2 channel faders, 3-band EQ, EQ kill, FX assign, cue and track load buttons
- Full-fledged deck sections including key lock, pitch control, auto looping, 8 hot cues and full control over 2 FX modules
- Backlit buttons responding to the application - no need to look at the computer screen
- MIDI-reactive controls take your eyes off the computer screen
- Slim tabletop design for ultimate portability
- Compatible with other BEHRINGER CMD controllers for full expandability
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany