Behringer EuroLive B415DSP Active PA Speaker
Behringer EuroLive B415DSP Product Overview by GAK
With a massive 600 watts of power the Eurolive B415DSP from Hebringer is a PA speaker that can be used for anything from a small intimate gig to a full metal band.
Onboard you will find a a powerful 15" woofer combined with a 1.75" titanium driver which gives you crystal clear high end.
But that's not all you get with the B415DSP, there's also; a 24-bit DSP, a dual compressor and limiter, a noise gate and phase/time corrections.
Behringer Product Overview
It doesn't matter if you need a PA system for a heavy metal band, a church or a one-man show. You want a speaker that sounds great at whisper level but can also level the house if needed.
The state-of-the-art EUROLIVE B-415DSP PA speaker system boasts 600 Watts that will simply blow you away. It holds a bi-amped 600-Watt engine which drives a high-efficiency 15" woofer for brutal punch and a 1.75" titanium driver for high-end resolution. The built-in mixer allows you to run the show without any extra equipment.
But this animal also has a brain: a powerful 24-bit DSP controls the crossover, a dual compressor/limiter, phase and time corrections and even a noise gate. The intelligent dynamic EQ makes sure your system sounds perfect at any sound level.
- High-power 600-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system with integrated mixer for live and playback applications
- State-of-the-art 24-bit digital signal processor for ultimate system control
- Digital crossover, phase and time correction for perfect driver alignment plus dual compressor/limiter for total system protection
- Digital Noise gate, Low-cut filter, 2-band EQ, dynamic Contour filter for ultimate sound reproduction
- 2 ULN Mic/Line inputs with individual Volume controls and Peak LEDs
- Extremely powerful 15" long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.75" titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion and large format exponential/conical horn with multi-cell aperture throat
- Additional Line output enables linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning
- Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life