Behringer B112W EuroLive Active PA Speaker
Behringer Product Overview
The EUROLIVE B112W active loudspeaker is exactly what you’ve come to expect from BEHRINGER – more power, more features and absolutely more affordable! Our engineers have really outdone themselves, creating a self-contained PA solution that merges Bluetooth wireless technology, state-of the-art 1,000-Watt Class-D power amp technology, built-in wireless microphone capability, an amazing 2-channel mixer – and exceptional portability. The B112W professional active loudspeaker is destined to become a legend in its own right, alongside the other EUROLIVE models that have made BEHRINGER the world leader in active loudspeakers.
The days of tape decks, CD players and even MP3 devices are long gone. Now your music lives on your phone or computer tablet, so you can stop searching for those outdated cables and fancy adapters. Now with a simple wave of your hand, you can stream music from any Bluetooth audio-equipped device such as your iPad, iPod touch, iPhone, even your laptop computer. Plus, two B112Ws can provide true stereo performance via their Stereo Link function, making them the first active loudspeakers in this class to off er this capability. Now, isn’t that easy?
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely-powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
We drew from our considerable experience to build the B112W performance-grade loudspeaker and made it lighter (32 lbs/14.5 kg) and more powerful. We started with custom-engineered Class-D power amps for the ultimate in low-distortion power and efficiency. Backed by SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply) technology, the high-tech alternative to heavy transformers and massive heat sinks, your B112W loudspeaker can run cool all day and all night without even breaking a sweat!
Get wireless-ready with the built-in, dedicated connectivity of our ULTRALINK ULM Series wireless microphone system (to be ordered separately). Wireless gives you maximum freedom and mobility without the need to run cables. The highest-quality sound is provided thanks to the ULM ’s digital, license-free 2.4 GHz frequency spectrum.
The ULM wireless system combines professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Just plug in the ULM receiver “dongle”, and instantly you have an exceptional wireless mic system. Freeing you from cables is the simply easy way to own the stage.
- A portable PA system should be... well, in a word-portable! And easy to use, even for someone who's never plugged-in a microphone. Our engineering team has created two self-contained, easy-to-use PA systems that are compact, lightweight and powerful-plus built-in wireless microphone and Bluetooth connectivity that makes setup a breeze!
- Bluetooth Stereo Ready - The days of tape decks, CD players and even MP3 devices are long gone. Now your music lives on your phone or computer tablet, so you can stop searching for those outdated cables and fancy adapters. Now with a simple wave of your hand, you can stream music from any Bluetooth audio-equipped device such as your iPad, iPod touch, iPhone, even your laptop computer. Plus, two B115W/B112W can provide true stereo performance via their Stereo Link function, making them the first active loudspeakers in this class to offer this capability. Now, isn't that easy?
- Built-in Mixer & Wireless Option - Both models feature built-in 2-channel mixers with the same ultra-low noise, high-headroom mic preamps that have made BEHRINGER mixers legendary. Also included is 2-band equalizer, plus Bluetooth for streaming audio directly from your iOS device, and our proprietary ULM wireless technology. Sold separately, BEHRINGER ULM Series digital mics integrate seamlessly to expand your B115W/B112W system to handle virtually any live sound application.
- Whether you set your B115W/B112W speakers on a table, or mount them on a pair of optional speaker stands, you'll enjoy music streaming through this rich sounding, easy-to-setup system in mere moments.
- Cut the Fat; Keep the Beef - We drew from our considerable experience to build these performance-grade loudspeakers and made them lighter (B115W: 38 lbs./17.2 kg; B112W: 32 lbs./14.5 kg) and more powerful. We started with custom-engineered Class-D power amps for the ultimate in low-distortion power and efficiency. Backed by SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply) technology, the high-tech alternative to heavy transformers and massive heat sinks, these loudspeakers can run cool all day and all night without even breaking a sweat!
- Power and Control - There is absolutely no substitute for amplifier power in high-performance loudspeakers; the kind of power it takes to deliver clean, in-your-face vocals and chest-thumping bass day in and day out. That's why we gave these bad boys 1000 Watts of bi-amplified, digitally processed output power.
- Custom-Engineered Transducers - Powerful, high-efficiency Class-D amplifiers and Switch Mode Power Supply technology coupled with state-of-the-art DSP functionality sure sounds impressive-but what about the part of the system you actually hear? We never cut corners on our transducers (woofers and tweeters), and we never just pull what we have off the shelf. Our LF (Low Frequency) and HF (High Frequency) transducers are designed specifically for each application-it's what sets us apart from the competition.
- When you buy a BEHRINGER active loudspeaker, you can rest assured that the transducers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly in conjunction with every other element for truly professional results. B115W and B112W active speaker systems crank out massive quantities of low end, with articulate, detailed mids and crystal-clear highs.
- Extraordinary Versatility - Thanks to its trapezoidal shape, the B115W and B112W are suitable for a wide variety of applications. They can be mounted on standard speaker poles, placed vertically atop subwoofers, or even laid on their side for use as onstage monitor wedges. Their extraordinary fidelity and frequency response make them a favorite of vocalists and instrumentalists alike. Hook up is simple, requiring only a single XLR or 1/4" cable from your mixing console and power. Additional monitors can be chained together via the XLR Mix Output jack on the rear panel.
- Which Speaker Should I Buy? - Well, let's start with your application"¦ are you giving a speech in a hotel ballroom-or rocking out at the local bar or dance club? Whether to choose one speaker cabinet over another depends on your bass requirements. A 15" woofer has about 40% more surface area with which to move air than a 12" and that translates into more bass. So if you're addressing a small meeting, or jamming at the coffee house, the B112W might be all you'll ever need. But if you're providing disco in a busy nightclub, hosting Karaoke night in your living room, or just need to crank it up louder, then the B115W may be a better choice.
- Sound Value - EUROLIVE active PA loudspeakers stand head and shoulders above the rest of the pack and deliver exceptional performance, even when pushed to their limits. Lightweight and powerful, with built-in mixers, custom-designed transducers, and integrated wireless functionality, B115W a
- High-Power 1,000-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- High-performance Bluetooth* A2DP technology to stream audio wirelessly from any Bluetooth-compatible device
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless microphone system (not included)
- 2-channel mixer with individual Mic/Line inputs, Volume controls and Clip LEDs
- Dedicated 2-band EQ plus integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Extremely powerful 12'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1" compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- - Stand mounting with 35 mm pole socket
- - Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany