Behringer B115MP3 EuroLive Active PA Speaker
Behringer Product Overview
The EUROLIVE B115MP3 active loudspeaker is exactly what you’ve come to expect from BEHRINGER – more power, more features and absolutely more affordable! Our engineers have really outdone themselves, creating a self-contained PA solution that merges state-of-the-art, 1000-Watt Class-D power amp technology with an integrated 2-channel mixer, built-in wireless microphone capability, a high performance MP3 player and exceptional portability. Then we loaded the B115MP3 with our best 15" long-excursion driver for incredibly deep bass, and a state-of-the-art 1" phenolic-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction. The B115MP3 professional active loudspeaker is destined to become a legends in its own right, alongside the other EUROLIVE models that have made BEHRINGER the world leader in active loudspeakers.
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely-powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
We drew from our considerable experience to build this performance-grade loudspeakers, made them lighter (38.9 lbs/17.7 kg) – and more powerful. With custom-engineered Class-D power amps for the ultimate in power and efficiency, backed by SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply) technology – the high-tech alternative to heavy transformers and massive heat sinks – your B115MP3 loudspeaker can run cool all day and all night without even breaking a sweat – or your back!
One of the coolest features on this loudspeaker is the fully addressable, embedded MP3 player. The 8-button user interface and high-contrast, multi-function LCD panel let you instantly browse tracks and enable shuffle, repeat or single-play modes. From break and background music to high-resolution performance tracks, this full-feature MP3 player can handle it all.
Get wireless-ready with the built-in, dedicated connectivity of our ULTRALINK ULM Series wireless microphone system (to be ordered separately). Wireless gives you maximum freedom and mobility without the need to run cables. The highest-quality sound is provided thanks to the ULM’s digital, license-free 2.4 GHz frequency spectrum.
The ULM wireless system combines professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Just plug in the ULM receiver “dongle”, and instantly you have an exceptional wireless mic system. Freeing you from cables is the simply easy way to own the stage.
- Cut the Fat; Keep the Beef - We drew from our considerable experience to build these performance-grade loudspeakers and made them lighter (B115MP3: 38.9 lbs./17.7 kg; B112MP3: 27.6 lbs./12.5 kg) and more powerful. We started with custom-engineered Class-D power amps for the ultimate in low-distortion power and efficiency. Backed by SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply) technology, the high-tech alternative to heavy transformers and massive heat sinks, these loudspeakers can run cool all day and all night without even breaking a sweat!
- Onboard MP3 Player - One of the coolest features on these loudspeakers is their fully addressable, embedded MP3 player. The 8-button user interface and high-contrast, multi-function LCD panel let you instantly browse tracks and enable shuffle, repeat or single-play modes. From break and background music to high-resolution performance tracks, this full-feature MP3 player can handle it all.
- Wireless Wonderland - Until now, adding wireless microphones to a PA system meant either a mess of wires and dangling receivers or worse, a built-in receiver with dodgy performance and a hefty price tag. Those days are officially over thanks to BEHRINGER ULTRALINK Series wireless mics that feature our exclusive, ultra-compact 2-channel receiver. Just plug the receiver into the dedicated wireless port on the rear panel and you have full access to two channels of supremely stable, natural-sounding wireless connectivity. Sold separately and available in hand-held or headset models, BEHRINGER ULTRALINK Series wireless mics will immediately (and inexpensively) expand your B115MP3/B112MP3 to handle virtually any live sound application.
- Built-in Mixing Capability - The integrated mixer features the same ultra low-noise, high-headroom mic preamps that have made BEHRINGER mixers legendary, and the two inputs accept virtually any mic/line level signal you're likely to run across. Variable Input gain controls (with Clip LED) will have you dialing in the perfect level every time. Just plug in a mic, along with a guitar/piano, connect your backing tracks via USB stick and let the show begin. And if you need more coverage, use the convenient Link Output XLR connector to add more active loudspeakers.
- Power and Control - There is absolutely no substitute for amplifier power in high-performance loudspeakers; the kind of power it takes to deliver clean, in-your-face vocals and chest-thumping bass day in and day out. That's why we gave these bad boys 1000-Watts of bi-amplified, digitally processed output power. But with great power comes great responsibility, so our engineers included a proprietary DSP (Digital Signal Processor) with high-end features such as a dual-band EQ, an active crossover, dual protection limiters and transducer response correction, ensuring these loudspeakers deliver incredible output at the lowest possible distortion levels.
- Custom-Engineered Transducers - Powerful, high-efficiency Class-D amplifiers and Switch Mode Power Supply technology coupled with state-of-the-art DSP functionality sure sounds impressive- but what about the part of the system you actually hear? We never cut corners on our transducers (woofers and tweeters), and we never just pull what we have off the shelf. Our LF (Low Frequency) and HF (High Frequency) transducers are designed specifically for each application-it's what sets us apart from the competition. When you buy a BEHRINGER active loudspeaker, you can rest assured that the transducers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly in conjunction with every other element for truly professional results. B115MP3 and B112MP3 active speaker systems crank out massive quantities of low end, with articulate, detailed mids and crystal-clear highs.
- Extraordinarily Versatile - Thanks to its trapezoidal shape, the B115MP3 and B112MP3 are suitable for a wide variety of applications. They can be mounted on standard speaker poles, placed vertically atop subwoofers, or even laid on their side for use as onstage monitor wedges. Their extraordinary fidelity and frequency response make them a favorite of vocalists and instrumentalists alike. Hook up is simple, requiring only a single XLR or 1/4" cable from your mixing console and power. Additional monitors can be chained together via the XLR Link Output jack on the rear panel.
- Which Speaker Should I Buy? - Well, let's start with your application"¦ are you giving a speech in a hotel ballroom-or rocking out at the local bar or dance club? Whether to choose one speaker cabinet over another depends on your bass requirements. A 15" woofer has about 40% more surface area with which to move air than a 12" and that translates into more bass.%
- High-Power 1000-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- High-performance MP3 player included to play audio files via USB stick
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- 2-channel mixer with individual Mic/Line inputs, Volume controls and Clip LEDs
- Dedicated 2-band EQ plus integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Extremely powerful 15'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.35'' aluminum-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- - Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- - Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany