Behringer B215XL EuroLive Passive PA Speaker
Behringer EuroLive B215XL Product Overview by GAK
The B215XL is a Passive PA speaker from Behringer providing you with 1000-watts of power handling capacity.
Onboard you will find a 15" long-excursion Low-Frequency (LF) combined with a 1.75" titanium-diaphragm High-Frequency (HF) compression driver.
The perfect portable PA speaker, the B215XL features Recessed handles and is ultra-light weight, making it easy to transport from location to location.
Behringer Product OverviewThe EUROLIVE B215XL loudspeaker is exactly what you’ve come to expect from BEHRINGER – 1000-Watt power handling capacity, more features and absolutely more affordable! And thanks to the extremely powerful, 15" long-excursion Low-Frequency (LF) and state-of-the-art 1.75" titanium-diaphragm High-Frequency (HF) compression drivers, plus integrated overload protection circuitry – your B215XL arrives ready to push it to the limit right out of the box. The B215XL professional loudspeaker is destined to become a legend in its own right, alongside the other EUROLIVE models that have made BEHRINGER the world leader in loudspeakers.
Our LF and HF transducers are designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition. When you buy a BEHRINGER loudspeaker, you can rest assured that the transducers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly in conjunction with every other element for truly professional results. The B215XL cranks out massive quantities of low end, with articulate, detailed mids and crystal-clear highs.
Big here, small there, lots of this, just a touch of that – we all have our own personal preferences, but the EUROLIVE B215XL puts it all in one convenient, easy to carry package. The B215XL loudspeaker really packs a punch and can handle up to 1000 Watts. Recessed handles and ultra-light weight make them easy to lift and transport (38.7 lbs/10.9 kg), and the B215XL sounds great – and is supremely affordable.
Thanks to its trapezoidal shape, the B215XL is suitable for a wide variety of applications, such as mounting on standard speaker poles, vertical placement atop subwoofers, or even laid on the side for use as onstage monitor wedges. The B215XL’s extraordinary fidelity and frequency response make it a favorite of vocalists and instrumentalists alike. Each loudspeaker features parallel inputs (both professional twist-lock and ¼" cable), so you can connect as many as your power amp can handle.
You asked for it and now we offer this amazing loudspeaker in either black or white, with or without matching swivel, wall-mount brackets. That means your B215XL is ideally suited for your venue’s color scheme and layout. No matter what your sound or aesthetic needs, we make a great-sounding loudspeaker that’s just right for you!
- High-power 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications (250 Watts Continuous / 1000 Watts Peak Power)
- Ultra-compact and light weight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Extremely powerful 15'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.75'' titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- ersatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- 2 professional speaker connectors plus ¼'' jack connectors