Behringer F1320D EuroLive Active PA Speaker
Behringer EuroLive F1320D Product Overview by GAK
The F1320D from Behringer is a 300 watt active PA speaker delivering unrivalled sound quality.
Onboard you will find a 12" woofer combined with 1 " compression driver, all controlled by an impressive 3-band EQ.
The built-in adjustable feedback filter helps eliminate annoying feedback and howls so you can crank up the volume.
Behringer Product OverviewBuilding on the legacy of our wildly successful EUROLIVE F1220A, we are proud to present the even more powerful EUROLIVE F1320D. This 300-Watt active monitor system features a 3-band EQ, so you can tweak the Highs, Mids and Lows for a clear, true sense of your performance; a long-excursion 12" woofer for punchy and deep bass, and a high-performance 1" high-frequency compression driver for the ultimate in sound quality. And thanks to the Class-D technology we employed in the onboard 300-Watt amplifier, the F1320D weighs less than most passive monitor wedges (40 lbs/18 kg), making them easy to transport and set up.
Inside these active monitors is the equivalent of a 2-way electronic crossover, a graphic equalizer, a parametric equalizer, a mic preamp and a Class-D power amp! A long-excursion 12'' driver delivers deep, punchy low end, while the 1'' compression driver, mounted in a custom-designed horn, provides ultra-wide dispersion of clean, crisp highs. These systems work together seamlessly, cranking out 300 Watts of super-clean power, and here’s the best part – you don’t have to be a sound engineer to run it!
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
With its 300 ultra-clean Watts of digital output delivered through separately-powered drivers, courtesy of true bi-amping (2 amplifiers per speaker system), the F1320D delivers high-resolution sound that really brings out the best in your music. While some of our competitors apply simple passive crossovers, which inaccurately separates the frequency spectrum and degrade driver performance, BEHRINGER has gone the extra mile – driving each woofer and tweeter with a separate amplifier for absolute signal integrity.
The built-in adjustable feedback filter helps eliminate annoying squeals and howls so you can crank up the volume, allowing you to hear yourself above all the raging chaos, a.k.a., your band! After all, the main reason to have a monitor is so you can hear yourself, right? The EUROLIVE F1320D helps you perform up to your true potential. Additionally, a built-in sound processor works behind the scenes, ensuring the ultimate in sound quality, overall system control and speaker protection.
Powerful, high-efficiency Class-D amplifiers and Switch Mode Power Supply technology coupled with state-of-the-art DSP functionality sure sounds impressive – but what about the part of the system you actually hear? Our LF (Low Frequency) and HF (High Frequency) transducers are designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition. When you buy a BEHRINGER active loudspeaker, you can rest assured that the transducers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly in conjunction with every other element for truly professional results.
- High-power 300-Watt 2-way monitor speaker system for live and playback applications
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Adjustable feedback filter and integrated limiter for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED
- Dedicated 3-band EQ for perfect sound shaping
- Extremely powerful 12'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- High-resolution 1'' HF driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Proprietary horn design for ultra-wide sound dispersion
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Integrated 35 mm pole socket for stand mounting and use as PA system
An excellent product and a nice, easy transaction; many thanks