Behringer PMP560M EuroPower Powered Mixer
Behringer EuroPower PMP580S Product Overview by GAK
A 6 channel mixer from Behringer, the PMP580S provides you with 500 watts of power perfect for both live and studio applications.
Onboard you will find Behringer's revolutionary Class-D technology, 6 Imp Mic Preamps and a Klark Teknik 24-bit FX processor with 25 innovative presets.
The units feedback detection system identifies unwanted frequencies and the 3-band EQ gives you the ability to sculpt the sound to your specifics.
Behringer Product OverviewThe amazing PMP560M Powered Mixer packs tremendous power (2 x 250 Watts dual mono), while maintaining an incredible power-to- weight ratio. These mixers employ high-efficiency Class-D technology and a state-of-the-art switch-mode power supply, which significantly reduces weight and heat. The 10-channel PMP560M features 6 high-quality “Invisible” IMP mic preamps (2 of which also accept our ULM Digital Wireless Microphones, available separately), our “one-knob” compressors and a 1⁄8" Aux Input for playing music from your smart devices. For that extra professional touch, we added a KLARK TEKNIK 24-bit Multi- FX processor with 25 presets including studio-class reverbs, delays, pitch shifter and various multi-effects, plus dual 7-band graphic EQs with our proprietary FBQ Feedback Detection System – for the ultimate in feedback- free performance.
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency – and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely-powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
The powerful PMP560M is the very model of simple, but stunning performance – with 2 x 250-Watt (selectable as Main/Main, or Main/Monitor), for a combined total of 500 Watts. Whether the center of attention happens to be a jam band at the local blues club, a folk trio in the park, or the men’s choir at a special event – the PMP560M can handle it all with ease! This sonic versatility also makes it an excellent choice for churches, where vocals and stereo recordings often share face time.
KLARK TEKNIK is recognized worldwide as one of the most prestigious British audio companies, with a 40-year pedigree and even a TEC Lifetime Achievement Award to back it up. The Company has designed and manufactured products for world-class artists, and their legendary DN780 reverb processor is considered by leading audio engineers around the world as the industry standard. Check out their website to learn more about KLARK TEKNIK's legendary heritage. BEHRINGER is proud to incorporate custom-engineered KLARK TEKNIK effects into their products. Featuring 100 world-class presets to choose from including reverb, chorus, flange, delay, pitch shift and many other amazing effects, KLARK TEKNIK created the 24-bit, studio-grade effects engine for BEHRINGER – to give your performance that truly professional finishing touch.
- Ultra-compact 500-Watt powered mixer
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- 6 "Invisible" IMP mic preamps with switchable 48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with 25 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- Mixer section features 6 mono channels plus separate Aux input
- Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable Pad and Clip LEDs on all channels
- Dual 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor and main outputs
- Selectable dual mono (main/main, main/monitor) amplifier operation
- Speaker Processing function adjusts frequency response to match professional speaker systems like BEHRINGER EUROLIVE series, etc.
- Standby switch mutes all input channels during breaks while background music is provided via Aux input
- Adjustable Aux input for connecting external signal sources
- Internal switch-mode power supply, noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Rack mount brackets included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life