Behringer MIDI Foot Controller FCB1010
Behringer MIDI Foot Controller Product Overview by GAK
The MIDI Foot controller from Behringer is the perfect tool to help you take control of all your MIDI gear.
It features 10 banks of 10 presets, so you will have plenty of space for storage. Each preset allows you to sent 5 program commands and 2 control commands.
There are also 2 expression pedals, which enable you to control MIDI channels, control number and range independently.
Behringer Product Overview
Whether you play a MIDI instrument, or want an easy way to control your MIDI arsenal, the FCB1010 will help you get the most out of your gear – without tying up your hands or slowing down your performance. In addition to its impressive MIDI functions, the FCB1010 also provides two jacks for analog switching, and is built rugged enough to handle life on the road.
Unlike some floor controllers that give you just 4 or 6 pedals, the FCB1010 gives you a full 10 assignable control pedals! Gone are the days of sorting through multiple banks just to select the 6 or 7 functions you need fast. However, if you’re a MIDI master with tons of keyboards, sound modules, effects processors or other MIDI-capable gear to control – the FCB1010 gives you 10 banks that are fully user-editable.
The FCB1010 also boasts not just one, but two expression pedals – are you beginning to see a theme here? That’s one more than most of our competitors’ MIDI floorboards! And these durable expression rockers are completely assignable for every patch, making you the absolute master of your hardware workflow.
If you like to switch channels on your amp, but don’t want more than one piece of gear in front of your toes, the FCB1010 is definitely designed for you. With its 2 fully assignable relays for switching amp channels, reverb, distortion, etc., the incredibly-versatile FCB1010 will quickly become your next best friend!
- 10 banks with 10 user-editable presets each
- Two expression pedals with freely assignable MIDI channel, controller number and range
- Five MIDI program change and two MIDI controller commands per preset (simultaneously transmittable)
- MIDI note-on commands transmittable for trigger and tap-tempo applications
- Two programmable relay-controlled switch jacks, e.g. for amp channel selection
- MIDI merge and sysex backup functions
- Easily programmable in a standing position
- Integrated power supply no messy AC adapters