Behringer Foot Controller FCV100
Average rating / 5
GET IT TOMORROW LEFT
SEEN IT CHEAPER? CALL NOW FOR THE BEST PRICE! 01273 665400
Awaiting stock, pre-order now
Behringer Product OverviewGet louder, get quieter, or get modulated with the outstanding FOOT CONTROLLER FCV100. This versatile pedal works equally well as a volume or modulation pedal – without tying up your hands or slowing down your performance.
The FCV100 can accommodate two mono or one stereo instrument via its dual ¼ " Input jacks. By switching into Norm mode, the FCV100 is capable of controlling the volume of two individual instruments. In CV mode the FCV100 can control modulation and volume levels of other musical instruments by connecting Output 2 to the volume or modulation input of the instrument. In CV mode, when Output 2 is in use, Input/Output 1 can still be used for controlling the volume of another instrument, similar to Norm mode.
Once you have determined your hookup configuration, simply depress the pedal to increase sound, then rock back on your heel to decrease the sound. By turning the Min Vol control, you can determine the minimum volume you wish to achieve. You can power this pedal with a 12 V DC Power adapter or a 9 V battery (not included).
Dramatic shifts in volume and modulation can easily make the difference between an enjoyable musical passage – and an extraordinary listening experience! Take hold of these mystifying nuances with the FCV100, and enjoy full control over your tone.
- Features volume control of one stereo or 2 individual musical instruments, and its dedicated modulation function provides a direct connection to a keyboard's modulation control input
- VCA controlled for utmost reliability and smooth audio performance
- Volume control of one stereo or 2 mono individual musical instruments
- Dedicated modulation function for direct connection to keyboard's
- Modulation control input
- VCA control for utmost reliability and smooth audio performance
- Adjustable minimal volume
- Standard 9V battery or 12V DC adapter operation (not included)
- Low battery indicator
- Ultracompact, road-suitable housing
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life and durability
Our reviews system cannot work without cookies.