Behringer GDI21 V-Tone Guitar Driver DI
Behringer Product Overview
Create the most in-demand tube amp sounds or come up with your own! This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market. Our authentic V-TONE modelling technology recreates 3 classic guitar amps, 3 gain modes and 3 mic placements for a total of 27 configurations.
It provides a truckload of great amps in a single stomp box simply choose your favorite sounds with a flick of a switch. We've included precise level and drive control plus a musical 2-band EQ for ultimate sound shaping.
Use the GDI21 either for direct recording output with a speaker simulation or as a standard active direct injection box in bypass mode. The output is laid out on TS or balanced, gold-plated XLR connectors. A ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems, and it runs on a 9 V battery or a DC power supply (not included). Go from clean or crunch to super-fat distortion in a matter of seconds.
- Analog guitar modeling preamp/stompbox with DI recording output
- Authentic V-TONE modeling technology for 3 classic guitar amps, 3 gain modes and 3 mic placements for a total of 27 configurations. Easily achieve the most sought-after tube amp sounds from clean, crunch to super-fat distortion
- Provides a truckload of great amps in a single stomp box-simply choose your favourite sounds with a flick of a switch
- Precise level and drive control plus musical 2-band EQ for ultimate sound
- Dual DI mode for either direct recording output with speaker simulation or standard active direct injection box in bypass mode
- Output available on ¼' TS or balanced, gold-plated XLR connectors
- Ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life