Behringer UCG102 Guitar Link
Behringer Guitar Link UCG102 Product Overview by GAK
An all in one Guitar to USB interface from Behringer, the UCG102 give you the ability to record and jam directly onto your computer or iOS device.
There is a stereo headphone output on the back that lets you listen in while you record, as well as allowing you to monitor with active speakers.
The unit is powered by USB meaning that you wouldn't need an additional power supply.
The UCG102 is the ideal interface for any guitarists who is looking to record some of their ideas.
Behringer Product Overview
The guitar is a time-tested cornerstone of popular music. But to get your music out there, you need to record, right? Hook up your axe directly to pop’s present and future with the GUITAR LINK UCG102. It interfaces seamlessly with PC or Mac* operating systems and utilizes an ultra-low latency ASIO driver, so nothing gets in the way of you and your passion. The stereo headphone out lets you jam along with your tracks without disturbing the neighbors, or use it to hook up a pair of active monitors and get your friends in on the action!
The UCG102 is a USB interface that, like a guitar amp, receives signal from your guitar via a ¼" input jack. A built-in USB cable then sends the signal directly to your computer, where the amazing included software package simulates guitar amps and stomp boxes, in addition to tracking your latest masterpiece. It has a ¼ " headphone jack and Phones volume dial so you can monitor your performance as you record, a Clip LED to tell you when your signal is too hot, and a Hi/Lo level selector.
To truly get the most out of your UCA222, you will need recording and editing software. So, we made it easy, providing a single place for you to download lots of free software including: Audacity is an easy-to-use audio editor and recorder for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux operating systems. With Audacity you can: Record live audio, Convert tapes and records into digital recordings or CDs, Edit Ogg Vorbis, MP3, WAV or AIFF sound files, Cut, copy, splice or mix sounds together, Change the speed or pitch of a recording and much more.
Included with the UCG102 is Native Instruments’ “AC Box Guitar Combo,” which emulates one of the most iconic 1960s British amps with its original cabinet impulse response, Tremolo effect, spring Reverb and Treble Boost pedal. Also included are a precision tuner, metronome and a variety of stomp boxes for stunningly real amplifier tones. The variable-speed virtual tape deck lets you play along with your favourite artists and backing tracks, or to record your own ideas.
- Plug in your favorite guitar and turn your PC or Mac computer into a guitar amp and recording system without the need for any other hardware
- Enjoy immediate access to "Guitar Combos BEHRINGER Edition" from Native Instruments-the leading authentic guitar amp and stomp box modeling software
- Package also includes Audacity editing software
- Works directly with your PC or Mac computer-ultra-low latency ASIO driver for PC included
- Stereo Headphone output lets you jam with your computer and can also be used for monitoring with active monitor speakers
- Variable-speed file playback function for MP3, WAV, AIFF audio files-perfect for easy learning and practicing
- Powered via USB-no additional power supply required