Behringer Hell-Babe HB01
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Behringer Product Overview
The HELL-BABE HB01 is unlike any wah you’ve ever stepped on, offering a tremendous array of tone-sculpting options. You get everything from “old-school” wah to the most up-to-date sounds, all in one mesmerizing effects pedal. Add to that optical control that does away with noisy pots, an adjustable spring mechanism and tunable boost, and this babe’s a contender! The HELL-BABE will add new dimension and depth to your artistic expression.
First of all, the HB01’s heel-down Range control provides low frequency adjustment that can be swept from 440 Hz down to 250 Hz, making the HB01 the ideal companion for either guitar or bass. For custom-tailoring the toe-down frequency range, the HELL-BABE features a Fine control, allowing you to adjust the frequency sweep as high as 2.2 kHz.
You can even dial in a powerful volume Boost (up to +15 dB), so that when you do step on the HB01, your guitar will rise to the top of the mix. A highly versatile Q control is provided for precise filter shaping and for achieving vocal-like effects.
Unlike anything else on the market, the HELL-BABE uses no mechanical pots or switches, which significantly reduces on wear and tear. But that’s not all that separates this pedal from the pack; it also features a spring-back pedal mechanism with resistance adjustment. And thanks to our ultra-bright LED indicators you’ll always know when it’s on – and when the volume boost is activated. You can power this babe with a 9 V battery or our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
- Total optical control for wear-and-tear-free pedal operation (no mechanical pots and switches)
- Unique spring-back pedal mechanism with resistance adjustment for ultimate playing style (option to remove)
- Heel-down frequency range freely adjustable via Range control (440 Hz to 250 Hz) for use even with bass guitars
- Additional Fine Tune control allows high-end extension of sweep range for incredibly bright, ultra-present tone
- Ultra-musical Q control for precise filter shaping to achieve vocal-like effects
- Tunable boost function including On/Off switch to push your licks up to the limit
- Dual LED indicators for Effect On/Off and Boost On/Off at the tail of the pedal for total control
- Ultra-low noise circuitry for outstanding audio performance
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)