Behringer HD300 Heavy Distortion Pedal
Behringer Heavy Distortion HD300 Product Overview by GAK
If you're looking to add extreme, heavy distortion to your guitar board, you need look no further than the HD300 from Behringer. Metal or Hard Rock players, this is the pedal for you!
The HD300 pedal provides you with dual distortion to give you super thick, heavy tone. If you're looking for that extra bit of level, the units gain boost does just the trick.
You get distortion, tone, bottom and level controls on the unit, allowing you to truly sculpt the tone how you like it.
Behringer Product Overview
When you’re ready to go beyond the “normal” boundaries of distortion, you’re ready for the sizzling sound of the HEAVY DISTORTION HD300 – a powerful dual-distortion pedal with a massive gain boost for superthick, heavy low-end punch and endless sustain.
In addition to providing loads of outrageous distortion, the HD300 allows you to really crank up the bottom-end and gain – for the ultimate heavy metal barrage!
With its dedicated Gain Boost, Distortion, Tone, Bottom and Level control, you can easily dial in a trademark sound all your own. The status LED tells you when the pedal is activated, and the rock-solid on/off switch maintains outstanding signal integrity in bypass mode. Power your HD300 with either a 9 V battery or our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
- Dual distortion with gain boost circuitry to give you super thick and heavy distortion with brutal low-end punch and endless sustain
- Dedicated Gain Boost, Distortion, Tone, Bottom and Level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Good home-use pedal.
Nice and smooth!
Very good, can’t complain
Bit more plasticky than expected but does the job.