Behringer HM300 Heavy Metal Distortion Pedal
Behringer Heavy Metal HM300 Product Overview by GAK
The HM300 is a Distortion Pedal from Behringer designed to provide you with the legendary rock and metal tones of the 1980's.
By utilising the onboard ultra-high gain circuit, the HM300 is able to give you super powerful low end and ultra heavy distortion. Control wise you've got a dedicated 2 band EQ alongside level and distortion controls.
Depending on your needs the HM300 can run on either a 9 V battery or our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
Behringer Product Overview
The HEAVY METAL HM300 produces the huge, slicing guitar tone that, until now, was only available from high-gain amps cranked to the point just before meltdown. With the 2-band EQ and dedicated Distortion and Level controls, the HM300 will push your tone to the perfect level for a massive sonic assault.
HM300’s dedicated Distortion, Low, Mid and Level controls allow you to sculpt your own trademark metal tone, from deep and brooding – to crisp and furious. A status LED tells you when this beast is activated, the top-quality on/off switch maintains incredible signal integrity in bypass mode, and your HM300 can run from either a 9 V battery or our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
Don’t let the pretty pink colour fool you – the HEAVY METAL HM300 is “Red-Hot!” (We only made them pink, so your mom would feel good buying one for you.)
- Ultra-high gain circuitry to give you the thickest and most obscene distortion with endless sustain
- Dedicated Distortion, 2-band EQ and Level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode