Behringer iNuke NU6000DSP Power Amplifier
Behringer iNuke NU6000DSP Product Overview by GAK
The iNUKE NU6000DSP is a 6000 watt, lightweight power amplifier from Behringer.
Designed to be able to handle high levels of power, the iNuke is much more efficient than other power amplifiers on the marker. The "Zero Attach" limiters prevent the risk of overloading due to the unrivalled overload protection.
You will also find Behringer's pro grade Class-D technology, combined with the units switch mode, there is no reason you should be choosing any other power amplifier.
Behringer Product Overview
The Behringer iNUKE NU6000DSP power amplifier packs massive amounts of output power into a exceptionally lightweight, rack-mountable package.
The Behringer iNUKE NU6000DSP features the revolutionary high-density Class-D technology combined with ultra-efficient switch-mode power supplies, ensuring that the feather-light iNUKE will drive your rig effortlessly for many years to come.
Behringer have spent years fine-tuning the high-density Class-D technology that gives the iNUKE Series its oomph. By carefully selecting transistors with extremely high slew rates and optimizing other proprietary parts of our circuitry, these amps react instantly to even the most demanding electronic bass impulses.
The front panel controls and indicators provide your system's vital signs at a glance. All channels feature positive-detent Gain controls with Signal LEDs that light when a signal is present, as well as clip LEDs to indicate when the signal is distorted and you need to reduce the input signal.
The rear panel is just as elegant, with combo XLR and 1/4" TRS input connectors making the iNUKE compatible with virtually any source, balanced or unbalanced. Professional twist-lock speaker sockets are provided to ensure every drop of output power gets to your loudspeakers.The rear panel is also where you'll find the switches that enable iNUKE amps to work in either dual mono, stereo or mono bridge mode.
A built-in CROSSOVER switch enables the amp to operate in biamp mode, sending low frequency content to passive subwoofers, while the high frequency output is channeled to fullrange loudspeakers (CH1>100 Hz / CH2)
- Delivers 2 x 3000 Watts into 4 Ohms, 2 x 1500 Watts into 8 Ohms and weighs less than 12 lbs.
- Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool-running High-Density Class-D technology with "near-zero" thermal buildup
- Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- High-performance DSP and 24-bit/96 kHz converters deliver ultimate signal integrity and extreme dynamic range
- DSP section features sophisticated delay, crossover, EQ (8 parametric, 2 dynamic), dynamics processing and lockable security settings
- Front panel LCD display enables setup and adjustment without PC
- Can be set up, controlled and monitored via front panel USB connector
- "Zero-Attack" limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Built-in Subwoofer/Satellite crossover for perfect subwoofer operation
- Detented and illuminated gain controls for precise level setting
- Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4'' TRS combination input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional twist-lock speaker connectors for ultimate reliability
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- "Back-to-front" ventilation system prevents thermal buildup for reliable operation