Behringer EuroPower PMP4000 Powered Mixer
Behringer EuroPower PMP4000 Product Overview by GAK
The PMP6000 from Behringer is a powered mixer with a huge 1600W of Bridged power.
Onboard you will find Behringer's Class-D technology alongside a switch mode power supply which work together to cool the unit.
There are 8 built in XENYX preamps, 4 stereo channels, a dual 24-bit Multi-FX processor and a fantastic 7 band stereo graphic EQ.
Behringer Product OverviewThe amazing PMP4000 Powered Mixer packs tremendous power (2 x 800 Watts stereo or 1,600 Watts in Bridged mode), while maintaining an incredible power-to-weight ratio. These mixers employ high-efficiency Class-D technology and a state-of-the- art switch-mode power supply, which significantly reduces weight and heat. The 16-channel PMP4000 features 8 built-in, studio-grade XENYX mic preamps, 4 stereo channels, a 24-bit Multi-FX processor with 100 awesome presets including studio-class reverbs, delays, pitch shifter and various multi-effects, plus a 7-band stereo graphic EQ with our proprietary FBQ Feedback Detection System – for the ultimate in feedback-free performance.
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency – and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely-powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
The powerful PMP4000 gives you the choice of 2 x 800-Watt stereo or 2 x 800-Watt dual mono mode (mono Mains powered output, 1 Monitor send signals through the second powered input) or 1,600-Watt bridged mono sound. Whether the center of attention happens to be a folk trio, a speech, or a synth- rock band with mind-boggling stereo patches, the PMP4000 can accommodate with ease. This sonic versatility also makes it an excellent choice for churches, where vocals and stereo recordings often share face time.
The PMP4000 features our legendary, high headroom XENYX mic preamps, which have been praised by audio engineers all over the world. These state-of-the-art mic pres represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology – and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps. XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. Armed with these outstanding mic preamps, the PMP4000 provides such transparent, crystal-clear performance you just might think someone upgraded your mics while you weren’t looking.
Equipped with our studio-grade 24-bit Multi-FX processor, the PMP4000 gives you 100 mind- blowing digital effect presets such as delay, chorus and reverb. Apply them to any channel, as well as to the monitors and main output. Of course, if you have treasured outboard gear you’ve grown attached to, these mixers can integrate them into the mix while bypassing the built-in FX processor.
- Ultra-compact 2 x 800-Watt stereo powered mixer (1600-Watt bridged mode)
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Ultra-compact design at nearly half the weight of conventional powered mixers
- 16-channel mixer section features 8 mono and 4 stereo channels plus separate CD/Tape input/output
- Studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- 8 high-quality XENYX Mic Preamps with switchable 48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable Low cut filter, and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Stereo 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main outputs
- Voice Canceller function removes singer's voice from recordings for karaoke applications
- Selectable stereo (main L/R), double mono (main/monitor) or bridged mono amplifier operation mode
- Breathtaking XPQ 3D stereo surround effect for more vitality and enhanced stereo image
- Adjustable stereo CD/Tape input for connecting external signal sources
- Multi-functional stereo Preamp outputs for added flexibility
- Internal switch-mode power supply, noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany