Behringer Eurorack Pro RX1602
Behringer Eurorack Pro RX1602 Product Overview by GAK
The RX1602 mixer from Behringer provides you with 16 balanced line inputs for both stereo and mono use. It features and Ultra Low noise design, giving you ultra-transparent audio.
On each channel you will find a stereo monitor bus, individual pan and level controls as well as specially designed clip and stereo output LED indicators.
A fantastic mixer for both live performance and studio use due to its multipurpose functionality and versatility.
Behringer Product Overview
The rack-mountable RX1602 mixer enables you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound, thanks to 16 ultra-low noise, balanced, high-headroom line inputs, which can be used as 8 stereo inputs, 16 mono inputs – or any combination of both. This high level of versatility makes the RX1602 ideal for use as a multipurpose mixer for both your live performances and studio recording projects. The incredible RX1602 is perfect for sub-mixing multiple keyboards, sound modules and samplers – and is an absolute “must-have” for monitoring your multitrack recording projects! So easy to use and loaded with intuitive features, the EURORACK PRO RX1602 is an invaluable addition to any recording enthusiast’s or live performer’s toolkit.
The RX1602 comes equipped with all the necessary features to create the right mix for your sound. The 16 high-headroom Inputs (8 stereo or 16 mono) can be used for individual line-level instruments or component outputs. Thanks to RX1602’s Ultra-Low Noise (ULN) high-headroom design, you can run up to 16 inputs, even at very high signal levels, without the slightest hint of clipping distortion – which means your precious audio content will exhibit the ultimate in signal integrity and absolute transparency.
Each dual-input channel features individual Balance and Level controls, plus an illuminated, double-function Mute button with a built-in Clip LED to help you set the optimal signal level. You also get highly-accurate, dual 7-segment LED level meters and individual Left and Right Main Mix level controls. For further flexibility, the Monitor/FX signal is assignable to headphones. And if you need to add vocals to the mix, just connect a high-quality microphone preamplifier (such as our MIC100 MIC100 or MIC2200, not included) and sing to your heart’s content!
All of the RX1602 mixer’s ¼ " TRS Inputs can be found on the rear panel, along with the L/R Main Outputs – which are ideal to send the mix to your recording device – or PA system. Use the Monitor Out Send to send the monitor bus signal to your live-performance floor monitors, or to a headphone amp in the recording studio. Alternately, the Monitor Out Send is the best way to add FX to your mix – just connect it to your effects processor’s input, and plug its output signal back into an available input on your RX1602.
No matter what your audio mixing needs, the RX1602 will take your talent to the next level at an ultra-affordable price – that will simply amaze you! Professional sound quality, flexibility and easy-to-use top-shelf features – the EURORACK PRO RX1602 provides uncompromisingly-transparent and crystal-clear audio performance for all your live gigs and recording.
- Highly affordable rackmount mixer, ideal when you need more inputs and crystal-clear audio performance without the bulk
- Extremely flexible keyboard and multi-purpose sub-mixer, multi-track monitoring mixer, level translator, FX return sub-mixer etc.
- 16 balanced high-headroom line inputs for individual stereo or mono use of each section
- Ultra low-noise ULN design, highest possible headroom, ultra-transparent audio
- Dedicated balance and level controls plus 4/-10 level selection per channel
- Monitor/FX send control per section with global master send control for flexible monitoring, recording or effects applications
- Illuminated double-function "mute" button per section with additional "clip" indication provides comfortable input source/level information
- Monitor/FX signal assignable to phones output for added flexibility
- Highly accurate 2 x 7-digit LED level meters and individual level control for left and right main mix signal
- 1/4 inch jack TRS main mix outputs plus easily accessible headphones output on the front panel with dedicated level control
- High-quality detented rotary controls for long-term reliability
- Shielded toroidal power transformer for lowest noise interference
- Extremely rugged construction ensures long life even under the most demanding conditions
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany