Behringer TD-3 Analog Bass Line Synthesizer, Black
Behringer TD-3 Analog Bassline Synthesizer, Black
303 style synthesizer with recreated analog circuitry
Analog Bass Line Synthesizer with VCO, VCF, 16-Step Sequencer, Distortion Effects and 16-Voice Poly Chain
TD-3-SR Only produced from 1981 to 1984, the Roland TB-303 was a tremendous commercial flop as a replacement for the bass guitar, however it soon found its place as one of the most-loved synthesizers for what became known as Electronic Dance Music (EDM). An ultra-affordable and faithful homage to the iconic synthesizer that spawned house music, plus an all-new Distortion circuit, the TD-3-SR lets you conjure up virtually any sound with incredible finesse and ease. With its pure analog signal path, 16-step Sequencer and authentic VCO, VCF and VCA filters, the TD-3-SR is sure to become one of your favourite synthesizers.
Pure Analog Signal Path Great care has been taken in engineering the TD-3-SR, including the true to the original VCO, VCF and VCA designs and pure analog circuitry with matched transistors. This highly-focused attention to detail is what gives TD-3-SR its ultra-flexible sound shaping capability, which covers everything from super-fat bass and lead tones to stunning effects – all the way out to the otherworldly sounds of your imagination.
Rock Right out-of-the Box! Your TD-3-SR comes ready to rock, thanks to its default signal routing that doesn’t require lifting a single patch cable to instantly create amazing sounds. The highly-intuitive layout lets you easily tap into the inspired sounds of 1980s and ’90s progressive rock, wave, EDM and synth-pop music tracks that made rock and roll history – or to design incredibly fat and original sounds that will make you a legend in your own right!
- Amazing Bass Line synthesizer with true analog circuitry for bass and groove sounds
- Authentic reproduction of original circuitry with matched transistors
- Pure analog signal path based on legendary VCO, VCF and VCA designs
- Sawtooth and square waveform VCO with transistor wave-shaping circuitry
- Amazing 4-pole low-pass resonant filter with cut-off, resonance, envelope, decay and accent controls
- Easy-to-use 16-step sequencer with 7 tracks, each with 250 user patterns
- Arpeggiator with wide patterns for great sound effects
- Distortion circuitry modelled after the DS-1* adds insane spice and edge to your sounds
- 16-voice Poly Chain allows combining multiple synthesizers for up to 16 voice polyphony
- 11 controls and 28 switches to give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- MIDI and USB implementation with MIDI channel and Voice Priority selection
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Italy
It sounds almost exactly like a TB-303. VCF is set by the factory to be a little more open and brighter, but if you don't mind voiding your warranty you can set it a little darker using an internal control (and then honestly I can't tell the difference between this and the originals). The build quality is pretty much the same, so it feels rather light and cheaply made but this mimics the 303 as they were also made of very lightweight plastic. If you're after that 303 sound, you can now have one for a very reasonable price.
Great acid bassline