Behringer TM300 Tube Amp Modeler
Behringer Product Overview
Setting up amps, dialing in tones and positioning mics takes a lot of time and patience. Step on the amazing TUBE AMP MODELER TM300 and skip straight to the good part! The TM300 features authentic modelling technology for 3 classic guitar amps, 3 gain modes and 3 mic placements for a total of 27 configurations that let you easily achieve the most sought-after tube amp sounds – from clean to crunch to super-fat distortion.
With 3 classic tube amps (Tweed/British/ California), 3 gain modes (Clean/Hi Gain/Hot) and 3 mic placements (Classic/Center/Off Axis) to choose from, the TM300 puts 27 combinations of some of the most sought-after tube amp tones right at your feet!
In this one simple pedal, you can call up the sound of a coveted tweed relic, a clean Californian classic or a roaring British powerhouse. You then apply your choice of the three different gain modes – and even control the virtual mic placement. TM300’s dedicated Level, Low, High and Drive dials let you take any of these historic tones and shape them into something uniquely all your own.
The bright status LED tells you when the TM300 is activated, and the top-quality on/off switch maintains incredible signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power this little “jack-of-all-trades” with either a 9 V battery or our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
- Dedicated Drive, High and Low EQ, Level, Mic, Model and Amp controls for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
No upgrades available
This thing is incredible. Plug it in and it gave me such a great distortion tone that I was playing for hours!
Does what said on the tin.
Cheap and cheerful. Quite useful if it's what you need. Ie an amp with no overdrive or monitor speaker thingy
This is a sans amp clone and worth every penny