Behringer TO800 Vintage Tube Overdrive Pedal
Behringer Vintage Tube Overdrive TO800 Product Overview by GAK
If you're looking to expand your pedal board with warm analog overdrive, smooth sustain and fantastic tone, look no further than the TO800 from Behringer.
Utilising the 4558 opamp and MA150 distortion diodes, the TO800 is able to deliver beautiful vintage tone. The onboard Drive, Tone and Level controls allow you to truly shape this tone how you like it.
Depending on your preference the pedal can either run off a 9V baterry or plugged in with a BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included.)
Behringer Product Overview
Get screaming tube-like distortion, smooth sustain and super-fat tone with our TO800. In order to recreate the authentic vintage sound we've used the original 4558 opamp and the legendary MA150 distortion diodes.
Dedicated drive, tone and level controls are provided for awesome sound shaping. Noise-free operation is guaranteed with a first-class electronic On/Off switch, and there is a status LED for effect on/off and battery check for added comfort and ease of use. The TO800 runs on a 9 V battery or DC power supply (not included).
If you want vintage and screaming tube-like distortion, the TO800 is the one to go for!
- Get vintage overdrive, smooth sustain and screaming fat tone
- Uses original 4558 IC plus MA150 distortion diodes for authentic vintage sound
- Captures every nuance of your playing from smooth overdrive to screaming tube sounds
- Dedicated Drive, Tone and Level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for noise-free operation
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Great pedal well worth the price.
Obviously, this is not built to the same standard as an 808 tube screamer, but it compares amazingly well. No die-cast case - just high impact plastic, but perfect for replicating the classic tones of the original. Excellent value.
Does just what I wanted it to at a good price
Not built to last, but very good product for the money. Sounds amazing.
Great pedal, tested it with two different tube amps and it gave me good results. Not made of metal like its more expensive counterparts but is still very sturdy.