Behringer B1031A Truth Active Studio Monitor
Behringer Product Overview
The Behringer TRUTH B1031A High-Resolution 2-Way Active Reference Studio Monitor with a long-throw 8" kevlar woofer that delivers a very neutral sound with an extremely flat frequency response.
The Behringer Truth B1031A features servo-balanced XLR / 1/4" TRS jack and unbalanced RCA inputs. The B1031A includes built-in Class A/B 100 and 50 Watt amplifiers with enormous power plus separately controlled limiters for low and high frequency overload protection. Tight, deep bass is provided by a long-throw 8" kevlar woofer, while a ferrofluid-cooled 1" dome tweeter for ultimate sound reproduction. The B1031A also features the advanced Behringer wave guide technology and low-distortion active crossover network with 4th order Linkwitz-Riley filters, producing an absolutely linear phase response with excellent sound dispersion and stereo imaging together with an extremely large sweet spot. The B1031A is adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions or subwoofer combinations and magnetic shielding allows placement near computer/video monitors.
- Ultra-linear studio monitor with true active design
- Precision Class A/B amplifiers with active protection circuits: 100 W for LF / 50 W for HF
- Ultra-high resolution, ferrofluid-cooled 1" dome tweeter for ultimate sound reproduction
- Long-throw 8" woofer with deformation-resistant Kevlar cone for ultimate bass response
- Ultimate dispersion characteristics and extremely large "sweet spot" owing to advanced wave guide technology
- High-precision crossover network with 4th order Linkwitz-Riley filters
- Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions
- Separately controlled limiter for low and high frequency overload protection
- Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors
- "Planet Earth" power supply for noise-free audio and superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Servo-balanced inputs with XLR, 1/4" and unbalanced RCA connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life