Behringer B2031A Truth Active Studio Monitor
Behringer Truth B2031A Product Overview by GAK
The B2031A Powered studio monitors from Behringer are the perfect option if you're looking for a power set of monitors at a fantastic price.
The monitors provide 265 watts of peak power and combining that with the 8.75" woofer, you get a really powerful unit.
On the back of the monitors you will find special 'room compensation switches', enabling you to control bass and high frequencies depending on the size and specifics of your particular room.
Behringer Product Overview
The Behringer Truth B2031A is the substantially improved successor to Behringers best-selling B2031. It is a high-resolution, active 2-way reference studio monitor with XLR and 1/4 inch jack TRS servo balanced inputs that delivers very neutral sound and has an extremely flat frequency response (50 Hz - 21 kHz). The B2031A includes built-in 150- and 75-Watt power amps with enormous power reserve plus separately controlled limiters for low and high frequency overload protection. Tight, deep bass is provided by a long-throw 8 3/4 inch woofer with a special polypropylene diaphragm, while a ferrofluid-cooled HF driver guarantees clear and detailed highs.
The Truth B2031A also features the unique Behringer wave guide and the extremely low-distortion active crossover network with 4th order Linkwitz-Riley filters, producing an absolutely linear phase response with excellent sound dispersion and stereo imaging together with an extremely large sweet spot. The B2031A is adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions or subwoofer combinations and magnetic shielding allows placement near computer/video monitors.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Powerful, active 2-way reference studio monitors that deliver very neutral sound with an extremely flat frequency response
- Ultra-linear frequency response from 50 Hz to 21 kHz with individual frequency diagrams
- Built-in 150 and 75 Watt power amps with enormous power reserve
- Ultra high-resolution ferrofluid-cooled tweeter
- Long-throw 8 3/4 inch woofer with special polypropylene diaphragm and deformation-resistant aluminum die-cast chassis
- Controlled dispersion characteristics and extremely large sweet spot owing to the unique Behringer wave guide technology
- Active crossover network with 4th order Linkwitz-Riley filters
- Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions and subwoofer operation
- Separately controlled limiter for low and high frequency overload protection
- Automatic standby mode (defeatable)
- Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors
- Delivered as matched pairs with individual frequency diagrams
- Low-vibration and environment-friendly E1 MDF cabinet
- Servo-balanced inputs with XLR and 1/4 inch jack TRS connectors
- Dimensions: H x W x D 15 3/4" (400 mm)x 9 13/16" (250 mm) x 11 3/8 (290 mm)
- Weight 15kg (33 lbs)