Behringer UMX610 U-Control USB Audio Interface
Behringer Product Overview
The Behringer U-CONTROL UMX610 is a controller keyboard with a control section for a wide range of applications. The UMX gives you independent control of hardware synthesisers, sound module and effects devices. You can just use the UMX to operate sequencing software or computer plug-ins from a convenient remote location.The UMX Series controllers provide total flexibility and tremendous ease of use, allowing you to realise your ideas intuitively with 61 full size, velocity-sensitive keys, 10 programmable MIDI controllers plus 8 user-set buttons.
Plug and play your software instruments or MP3 tracks and run them straight into your sound system with the included USB/audio interface. Or simply record your stereo tracks on your Windows or Mac PC. Compact BEHRINGER Edition. This amazing DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) makes it easy to manipulate your audio and MIDI files, turning song ideas into stunning CD or web-ready recordings.
- Unleash your creativity with 100 virtual instruments and 50 VST effects
- Velocity-sensitive USB/MIDI keyboard featuring 61 high-quality full-size keys and unbeatable programming versatility, real-time control and playability
- USB/Audio interface included for recording and playback of any digital music file. Works with your PC or Mac computer-no setup or drivers required
- Intuitive sound module NI KorePlayer with production-ready 300 MB sound library
- Plug and play with Mac OS X and Windows XP/Vista
- 8 real-time rotary controls plus 10 assignable switches
- Freely assign MIDI control changes to the modulation wheel, volume fader and pedal port for ultimate flexibility
- Full 128 tone range via the octave shift function with multi-purpose LED status indication
- Separate MIDI Out allows controlling external samplers, synths and other equipment
- Runs via USB bus, batteries or a power adapter (not included)
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Includes Traction 4