Behringer Ultra-DI DI100
Behringer Ultra-DI DI100 Product Overview by GAK
The Ultra-DI DI20 is an innovative DI Box/splitter capable of converting unbalanced inputs into balanced XLR inputs for your mixing console and vice versa.
Switchable input attenuation in 3 ranges will allow you to crank up the input leves to +48 dBu, but don't worry to onboard ground lift switch will make sure you have no ground loop problems.
A perfect piece of gear for travelling musicians due to its small size.
Behringer Product OverviewWith the ULTRA-DI DI100, you can rest assured that your sound source will reach the console balanced and noise-free. The ultra-versatile DI100 active DI (Direct Injection) box gives you unparalleled functionality, durability and sound at a truly remarkable price. Put the ULTRA-DI DI100 in your signal chain today and discover the authentic sound of your instrument.
Plug into the DI100’s balanced ¼ " TRS or XLR Input, then send a signal to your console via the balanced XLR output. You can even plug your guitar or bass amp’s speaker output into the DI100, which can handle ratings of up to 3,000 Watts and still deliver a perfect signal. It also features a ¼ " LINK jack to send your signal to an on-stage amplifier. The DI100 is equipped to handle “hot” signals, thanks to its switchable built-in attenuation pad for input levels of up to +50 dB. Also included is a superior ground-lift switch to eliminate ground loop issues. The DI100 also features our highly-acclaimed OT-1 output transformer for the most pristine signal transfer.
- Internal battery automatically shut off when phantom power is connected
- Direct connection of amplifier outputs with ratings of up to 3,000 Watts
- Switchable input attenuation allows input levels of up to 50 dB
- Ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Rugged, road-proof aluminum case
- Stackable oversized rubber corners
- BEHRINGER OT-1 output transformer for full galvanic isolation