Behringer DI20 Ultra-DI 2 Channel DI Box
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Behringer Ultra-DI DI20 Product Overview by GAK
The Ultra-DI DI20 is an innovative 2-channel DI Box/splitter capable of converting unbalanced inputs into balanced XLR inputs for your mixing console and vice versa.
Switchable input attenuation in 3 ranges will allow you to crank up the input leves to +48 dBu, but don't worry to onboard ground lift switch will make sure you have no ground loop problems.
A perfect piece of gear for travelling musicians due to its small size.
Behringer Product Overview
The ULTRA-DI DI20 is an innovative active 2-channel DI-box/splitter that takes the signal directly from an unbalanced high-impedance output like an electric guitar and feeds it directly into a mixing console or recorder.
It is ideally suited to augment the traveling gear of musicians (especially guitar/bass players) as well as live/studio/broadcast engineers, installation contractors and studios/live event engineers.
The DI20 converts 2 separate unbalanced 1/4" jack inputs into 2 balanced XLR outputs. There is a 2-channel/link mode for flexible usage as mono, 2-channel or splitter box. In link mode, channel 1 can be split up into 2 balanced XLR connectors plus 1 unbalanced 1/4" jack connector.
Switchable input attenuation in 3 ranges allows input levels of up to +48 dBu, while a ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems.
It operates either by using a 9 V battery or by using 48 V phantom power. The whole package is enclosed in an ultra compact, road-suitable and extremely rugged housing.
- Professional and multi-purpose direct injection box for stage and studio applications
- Provides impedance and signal matching for the direct connection of instruments to mixers and amplifiers
- Converts 2 independent unbalanced 1/4'' TRS line inputs into 2 balanced XLR outputs
- Additional Split mode (channel 1 assigns signal to both XLR outputs)
- Ultra-flat frequency response due to servo-balanced operation
- Internal battery automatically shuts off when phantom power is applied
- Allows direct connection to speaker outputs with up to 3,000 Watts
- Ground Lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Input 2 usable as channel 1 Link output (additional to XLR output)
- ¼“ TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Ultra-rugged, road-suitable metal case
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany