Behringer Ultrapatch Pro PX3000
Behringer Ultrapatch Pro PX3000 Product Overview by GAK
A 48 point patchbay from Behringer, the Ultrapatch Pro PX3000 allows you to both save space and protect your cables in your studio.
Onboard you will find high quality, balanced 1/4" TRS jacks. There are also three user assignable switches; Normal, Half-Normal, and Through modes for ultimate flexibility and convenience.
Behringer Product Overview
Dismantling a stage after a gig, or putting your studio back in order, is much easier when your cables are organized. The ULTRAPATCH PRO PX3000 helps you conserve space in the studio or on stage, plus protect your cables and keep them orderly and tangle-free.
This 48-point patchbay features high-quality, fully-balanced ¼ " TRS jacks. The multifunctional PX3000 is the ideal way to gain control over the cable runs in your studio. Crawling around under your desk searching for cables will become a thing of the past.
The PX300’s three modes are user-assignable via the top panel switches for extreme flexible functionality. Normal interconnects the two rear jacks of one channel; inserting a plug into either of the front jacks interrupts the connection of the rear jacks. Half Normal interconnects the two rear jacks of one channel; inserting a plug into the lower front jack only interrupts the connection of the rear jacks. The third mode, Thru, interconnects each rear jack with its corresponding front jack.
The ULTRAPATCH PRO PX3000 makes it easy to stay organized and conserve space. Plug into this incredibly-useful audio solution, and see how it streamlines your stage and studio. We promise – your knees will thank you!
- Professional patchbay eliminates cable clutter in your studio and adding order and clarity
- Fully balanced high-quality ¼” TRS connectors
- 3 modes, easily selectable per channel via top-side switches
- "Normal" interconnects the two rear jacks of one channel; inserting a plug into one of the front jacks interrupts the connection of the rear jacks
- "Thru" interconnects each rear jack with its corresponding front jack
- "Half Normal" interconnects the two rear jacks of one channel; inserting a plug into the lower front jack interrupts the connection of the rear jacks
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Good, but you need straight jack plugs because some right angled ones can’t fit in adjacently. I wish GAK had told me that. Maybe they’ll replace them?
I have three, in ten years one unit out of 24 in one them has failed. Because it's modular I bought a fourth as a spare, swapped out one unit and it's fine, now i have 23 spares. Inexpensive and great.
Super bit of gear!