Behringer Ultracoustic ACX1800
Behringer Ultracoustic ACX900 Product Overview by GAK
The ACX1800 is a 180 watt 2 channel amplifier from Behringer, providing you with faithful sound and true acoustic fidelity.
It features 2 8" Bugera speakers alongside 2 independent FX processors, a 9-band graphic EQ and Feedback detections system, helping to reduce feedback.
There's a dedicated tuner switch on each channel and a balanced stereo XLR Line out with Ground Lift switch.
Behringer Product OverviewThese days, going “unplugged” often still means plugging into something. Make the sweet sounds of your acoustic guitar and voice big enough to cut through the clink of coffee cups and casual chit-chat, with the ULTRACOUSTIC ACX1800. With 180 Watts surging through 2 amazing 8" BUGERA dual-cone speakers, integrated FX and our revolutionary FBQ technology, this amp is the singer/songwriter’s best friend.
The ACX1800 features a 180-Watt stereo amplifier with two dedicated input channels: one with a single ¼ " input jack for your instrument; and a second with a ¼ " input and XLR input – making it the ideal amp for a one-person show with an acoustic guitar and vocals.
We never cut corners on our guitar speakers, and we never just pull what we have off the shelf. Our 8" BUGERA dual-cone speakers were designed specifically for the ULTRACOUSTIC Series amplifiers – it’s what sets us apart from the competition. When you buy an ULTRACOUSTIC ACX1800 amplifier, you can rest assured that the speakers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly with every other element for truly professional results.
The ACX1800 features a 24-Bit FX processor per channel with 16 incredible presets including world-class reverb, modulation, delay and a variety of effects combinations. We also include our F112 footswitch for remote activating and deactivating the effects processor on either channel. The instrument channel’s Phase switch makes it easy to eliminate the feedback commonly associated to acoustic guitar pickups, and each channel also has a Tuner switch that silences the speaker, allowing you to access a tuner connected to the handy rear panel jack.
For more than 20 years, BEHRINGER has designed and manufactured some of the most successful FBQ Feedback Elimination processors. Now you can own and enjoy the benefits of this technology, as we have integrated the revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System in this product, so your sound system is completely feedback-free, allowing you to focus on your performance. Utilizing an ultra-fast feedback detection system, this ingenious circuitry helps you recognize and tame feedback frequencies immediately. When feedback is sensed in a specific frequency range, the LED on the associated EQ fader illuminates, showing you at a glance which fader to lower to overcome the feedback. That simple!
Each channel of the ACX1800 features its own 7-band EQ equipped with our amazing FBQ Feedback Detection System for the ultimate in feedback elimination.
- Powerful 180-Watt, 2-channel stereo amplifier for acoustic instruments and vocals
- 2 original 8" BUGERA dual-cone speakers for ultimate sound reproduction
- 2 integrated, 24-bit digital FX processors each with 16 awesome effects programs including reverb, modulation, delay, and various effects combinations
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies
- 2 dedicated instrument and microphone channels with separate Gain, Compressor and FX controls
- Individual 9-band graphic EQ on each channel for awesome sound shaping
- Dedicated Tuner switch per channel for use with external tuner such as BEHRINGER TU100, BTR2000, etc.
- Switchable Phase correction on Channel 1 and Master for feedback prevention
- Instrument and mic FX Inserts for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.)
- CD input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Balanced stereo XLR Line Out with Ground Lift switch for direct connection to your mixing console
- Dual footswitch FS112 for FX 1 & 2 bypass included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany