Behringer ACX450 Ultracoustic
Behringer ACX450 Product Overview by GAK
The 45 watt 2 channel ACX450 Combo Amplifer from Behringer produces warm tone for smaller, intimate gigs.
Onboard you will find an 8" Bugera dual-cone speaker designed specifically for the Ultracoustic range of amplifiers. . The units 5-band EQ gives you the ability to truly shape the tone of your guitar depending on your environment and specific needs and alongside Behringer's FBQ Feedback Detection System, you will get a crystal clear sound.
Behringer's F112 footswitch is also included with the Amp for remote activating and deactivating the FX processor on each channel.
Behringer Product OverviewThese days, going “unplugged” often still means plugging into something. Make the sweet sounds of your acoustic guitar and voice big enough to cut through the clink of coffee cups and casual chit-chat, with the ULTRACOUSTIC ACX450. With 45 Watts surging through an amazing 8" BUGERA dual-cone speaker, integrated FX and our revolutionary FBQ technology, this amp is the singer/songwriter’s best friend.
The ACX450 features a 45-Watt amplifier with two dedicated input channels: one with a single ¼ " input jack for your instrument; and a second with a ¼ " input and XLR input – making it the ideal amp for a one-person show with an acoustic guitar and vocals.
We never cut corners on our guitar speakers, and we never just pull what we have off the shelf. Our 8" BUGERA dual-cone speakers were designed specifically for the ULTRACOUSTIC Series amplifiers – it’s what sets us apart from the competition. When you buy an ULTRACOUSTIC ACX450 amplifier, you can rest assured the speaker inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly with every other element for truly professional results.
The ACX450 features a 24-Bit FX processor per channel with 16 incredible presets including world-class reverb, modulation, delay and a variety of effects combinations. We also include our F112 footswitch for remote activating and deactivating the effects processor on either channel.
For more than 20 years, BEHRINGER has designed and manufactured some of the most successful FBQ Feedback Elimination processors. Now you can own and enjoy the benefits of this technology, as we have integrated the revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System in this product, so your sound system is completely feedback-free, allowing you to focus on your performance. Utilizing an ultra-fast feedback detection system, this ingenious circuitry helps you recognize and tame feedback frequencies immediately. When feedback is sensed in a specific frequency range, the LED on the associated EQ fader illuminates, showing you at a glance which fader to lower to overcome the feedback. That simple!
Each channel of the ACX450 features its own 5-band EQ equipped with our amazing FBQ Feedback Detection System for the ultimate in feedback elimination.
- Powerful 45-Watt, 2-channel amplifier for acoustic instruments and vocals
- Original 8" BUGERA dual-cone speaker for ultimate sound reproduction
- 2 integrated, 24-bit digital FX processors each with 16 awesome effects programs including reverb, modulation, delay, and various effects combinations
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies
- 2 dedicated instrument and microphone channels with separate Gain and FX controls
- Individual 5-band graphic EQ on each channel for awesome sound shaping
- CD input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Dual footswitch FS112 for FX 1 & 2 bypass included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany