Behringer Ultracoustic ACX900
Behringer Ultracoustic ACX900 Product Overview by GAK
The ACX900 2 channel amplifier from Behringer provides you with faithful sound with true acoustic fidelity.
It features 2 8" Bugera speakers alongside 2 independent FX processors, a 7-band graphic EQ and Feedback detections system, helping to reduce feedback.
There's a dedicated tuner switch on each channel and a balanced stereo XLR Line out with Ground Lift switch.
Behringer Product Overview
Your instrument is everything to you. You worked hard to afford your acoustic guitar and pamper it like a lover. Understandably, when it comes to amplifying your acoustic instrument you don't want your sound to be touched you want an amp that is totally faithful to your instrument and your music.
The new ACX900 is a 90-Watt, 2-channel amplifier which features 2 original 8" BUGERA speakers for true acoustic fidelity. It offers you 2 independent FX processors and an ultra-musical, 7-band graphic EQ for each channel plus the revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system to reduce feedback in an instant.
In addition, the ACX900 holds a dedicated Tuner switch per channel for use with an external tuner, FX inserts and a balanced stereo XLR Line out with Ground Lift switch to enable a direct connection to your mixing console. It also comes with a dual footswitch FS112.
- Powerful 90-Watt, 2-channel stereo amplifier for acoustic instruments and vocals
- 2 original 8" BUGERA dual-cone speakers for ultimate sound reproduction
- 2 integrated, 24-bit digital FX processors each with 16 awesome effects programs including reverb, modulation, delay, and various effects combinations
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies
- 2 dedicated instrument and microphone channels with separate Gain and FX controls
- Individual 7-band graphic EQ on each channel for awesome sound shaping
- Dedicated Tuner switch per channel for use with external tuner such as BEHRINGER TU100, BTR2000, etc.
- Switchable Phase correction on Channel 1 for feedback prevention
- Instrument and mic FX Inserts for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.)
- CD input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Balanced stereo XLR Line Out with Ground Lift switch for direct connection to your mixing console
- Dual footswitch FS112 for FX 1 & 2 bypass included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany