Behringer Ultragain Digital ADA8200
Behringer Ultragain Digital ADA8200 Product Overview by GAK
The ADA8200 is a high quality 8 channel A/D and D/A interface from Behringer, perfect for digital recording and mixing.
The interface features 8 MIDAS Mic preamps with built in phantom power on all inputs.
The units signal conversion can be set to your choice of 44.1 or 48 kHz with full 24-bit resolution.
Behringer Product Overview
The 8 In/8 Out ULTRAGAIN ADA8200 ADAT Audio Interface builds on the proud legacy of our ADA8000 – which is one of our all-time, best-selling products. Now, you’re probably thinking, “If they sell so many ADA8000s, why are they changing them?” The short answer... we made it better – in a really big way! The incredible ADA8200 features stunningly-accurate, reference-class Cirrus Logic A/D - D/A converters and 8 Award-winning MIDAS-designed Mic Preamps – making it the natural choice of professional musicians and audio engineers alike. Your recording tracks will sound just as amazing as you imagined them – when you lay them down with the ADA8200.
The ADA8200 is sublimely easy to operate, fits neatly into a single rack space and, thanks to the 8 MIDAS-designed mic preamps with switchable +48 V Phantom Power and integrated Cirrus Logic 24-bit A/D - D/A converters, you get incredibly detailed, pristine performance. Signal conversion takes place at your choice of 44.1 or 48 kHz with full 24-bit resolution. The ADAT Inputs and Outputs can be operated independently, as long as you use an identical wordclock signal. And ADA8200’s operating frequency range is an ultra-wide 10 Hz to 24 kHz – at a very respectable, 48 kHz sampling rate. Put simply, the ULTRAGAIN ADA8200 is the professional’s edge.
- What's New? - The ADA8200 builds on the proud legacy of our ADA8000, which is one of our all-time, best-selling products. Now, you're probably thinking, "If they sell so many ADA8000s, then why are they changing them?" The short answer - we improved it, by upgrading to reference-class Cirrus Logic converters and MIDAS-designed Mic Preamps, making the ADA8200 the natural choice for musicians and audio engineers alike.
- The Technical Stuff - Signal conversion in the ADA8200 takes place at either 44.1 or 48 kHz with 24-bit resolution. The ADAT inputs and outputs can be operated independently, as long as there is an identical wordclock signal. Frequency range is an ultra-wide 10 Hz - 24 kHz at a 48 kHz sampling rate.
- The Ins and Outs - Connections are provided for balanced XLR and ¼" TRS, as well as unbalanced ¼" TS inputs. XLR line out connectors located on the rear panel provide either balanced or unbalanced connectivity. Digital I/O is handled via ADAT format TOSLINK optical sockets, which support up to 8 channels of data.
- Value - You can trust all your digital ones and zeros to the ADA8200, at an ultra-affordable price that will amaze you. Order online or stop by your authorized BEHRINGER dealer today and expand your digital arsenal.
- Important Compatibility Information - There is a known issue with the ADAT interface implementation of the MOTU 2408 audio interface that makes it incompatible with the ADA8000/ADA8200 under certain operating conditions. Users are advised to avoid the following configuration:
- -The MOTU 2408 is connected to a MOTU PCI-424 card and operating in PCI Mode under computer control
- -The ADA8000/ADA8200 SYNC option is set to SLAVE and the clock input is being supplied from the MOTU 2408
- -The optical output from the ADA8000 ADAT interface is connected to an ADAT input on the MOTU 2408
- Ultra-high quality 8-channel A/D and D/A interface for virtually any digital recording/mixing environment
- 8 state-of-the-art MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers
- Phantom power on all microphone inputs
- Reference-class Cirrus Logic 24-bit converters for ultimate signal integrity
- Processes 48 and 44.1 kHz sample rates
- External sample rate synchronization via word clock or ADAT input
- Optical ADAT in/out interface for ultimate compatibility
- All mic/line inputs routed to the ADAT output
- ADAT input routed to all Line outputs
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
No upgrades available