Behringer Ultralink Pro MX882
Behringer Eurorack Pro RX1602 £72.00
Behringer Xenyx 1202FX £67.50
Mackie Mix 8 Mixer £64.89
Behringer Xenyx QX1202USB £79.00
Behringer Xenyx QX1002USB Mixer £75.00
Alesis MultiMix 4 USB FX Mixer £78.20
Behringer Xenyx 1002B £72.00
Alto ZMX862 Compact Mixer £69.00
Mackie 402 VLZ4 Ultra-Compact Mixer £79.00
Soundcraft Notepad 5 Analog USB Mixer £77.00
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Behringer Ultralink Pro MX882 Product Overview by GAK
An 8 channel splitter/mixer from Behringer, the MX882 provides you with an extra 6 mono headphone inputs.
The MX882 is the perfect tool for when you need to split your signal for multiple different recipients and gives you the ability to send a different mix to each person.
The units multiple matching amplifier gives you the ability to convert home recording level (-10 dBV) to studio level (+4 dBu) with ease.
Behringer Product Overview
The Behringer MX882 ULTRALINK PRO is a unique and universal problem-solver when it comes to signal distribution. Its extensive routing possibilities, professional switching concept, servo-balanced inputs and outputs with XLR and 1/4 inch jack (TRS) connectors and generous LED displays make it extremely flexible in application.
And whether as a splitter, a mixer or a level raiser the ULTRALINK PRO guarantees ultimate reliability and the shortest possible signal paths. Mix mode enables you to mix the 6 mono inputs and the main stereo input to the main stereo output.
Each mono channel additionally sports a pan pot for individual stereo imaging. The MX882 is the perfect answer when you need to feed signals to various recipients. In splitting, the main input signal is routed to the selected individual channels, where the LEVEL controls set the output level for each channel.
Ideal for multi-amplifier sound systems when each amp needs its own split output. A special variation allows the MX882 to act as a 4-channel stereo splitter. The multiple matching amplifier enables you to convert home-recording level (-10 dBV) to studio level (+4 dBu) or vice versa with a wide range of variability. A highly useful signal box of tricks.
- Highly affordable, compact signal distribution wizard that solves diverse problems, whether as a splitter, line mixer or level conditioner
- Ultra-flexible, universal mixer/splitter for all studio and stage applications
- Excellent as effect sub-mixer or in PA/monitoring systems, theatre installations etc.
- Each channel can operate in mixer or splitter mode
- 8 in/2 out line mixer, 2 in/8 out line splitter
- Usable as 6 in/6 out level matching amplifier or DI box
- Usable as independent matching amplifier to convert between -10 dBV and 4 dBu
- Extreme headroom for excellent dynamic spectrum
- Outstanding frequency response from 5 Hz to 200 kHz for audio purity
- 6 mono and 2 main inputs and outputs
- Precise 4/8-segment LED level displays for each amplifier section
- Servo-balanced, gold-plated XLR and 1/4 inch jack (TRS) inputs and outputs
Accessories you might be interested in