Behringer Ultratone K450FX
Behringer Product Overview
The 45-Watt ULTRATONE K450FX excels as an extraordinarily-versatile keyboard and drum amplifier, as well as a high-quality 3-channel Public Address (PA) system, with a world-class, 10" BUGERA Speaker – all in one compact and easy-to-transport package. Specializing in rich, accurate tone and professional features, such as a studio-grade Multi-FX Processor and our own FBQ Feedback Detection System, this powerful workhorse will bring out the best in your performance gig after gig.
The K450FX gives you 3 independent stereo channels, each with separate Volume and FX Send controls, plus an additional XLR mic input on Channel 1 for the direct connection of a dynamic microphone. So, if you’re the kind of keyboardist or drummer with multiple instruments at your disposal, the K450FX is ready to handle up to 3 independent signals. It is also ideal for use as an all-in-one solution for keys and vocal applications.
The Master Section provides separate controls for FX Return and Master Volume. A stereo Aux Input allows you to play recorded music through the K450FX during performance breaks, or just for playing along. A separate headphone output is perfect for quiet practicing. The K450FX also features an integrated 35 mm pole socket for stand mounting and a Line Output for connecting to the house mixing board, or to your favorite recording device.
A powerful 10" BUGERA speaker, custom-made by skilled artisans, provides accurate and awesome full-range sound. Long appreciated by the most demanding guitarists and bassists in the world, keyboard players and PA specialists are now getting in on the BUGERA action!
The onboard 24-bit digital FX processor, which features 100 amazing presets, adds a high-tech dash of reverb, chorus, flange, delay, pitch shift and other effects to your sound.
- Ultra-flexible 45-Watt 3-channel PA System / Keyboard Amplifier
- Powerful 10in BUGERA speaker for ultimate sound reproduction
- Integrated 24-bit digital FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies
- Full 3-channel operation with separate Volume and FX Send per channel
- Additional XLR mic input on Channel 1 for direct connection of dynamic microphones
- Dedicated 5-band graphic EQ for awesome sound shaping
- Line output for direct connection to your mixing console
- Main section with FX Return level and Master Volume
- Subwoofer output for ultimate low-end power
- CD input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Separate headphone output-perfect for quiet practicing
- Integrated 35-mm pole socket for stand mounting and use as PA System
No upgrades available
Can’t fault it for the money.